Price check

BluePikmin123

So our final deal on the paint, we decided on that he'll give me the sunbeams tundra top for the paint (and i'll give him back his el jefe too). I've done price checking and we both agreed on this trade. Nothing more, Nothing less.

3 minutes ago, abcomputer said:

easily 300? 200 key FT sacred paint on mp unsold for months, you are just talking out of your ass. if it is easily 300 then you should offer him 250 right now, free 50 for you no?

how can we offer bro u already ripped the shit outta his ass 💀

1 minute ago, BluePikmin123 said:

So our final deal on the paint, we decided on that he'll give me the sunbeams tundra top for the paint (and i'll give him back his el jefe too). I've done price checking and we both agreed on this trade. Nothing more, Nothing less.

To add on that, that was my initial offer, full circle moment.

Blu tried selling on SCM for a long time and never sold, came here for offers and nobody offered more than what I offered, yet you guys are all claiming this is worth a gazaillion.

Anyway the key point is I didn't offer the el jefe for the paint lmao. Thank you BluePikmin for clarifying what happened, guess some people in this thread can't accept the fact someone could make a blundered decision and offer to trade for a cheaper hat.

42 minutes ago, Littlepudintater said:

how can we offer bro u already ripped the shit outta his ass 💀

Hey man, since Guccifish claimed this is 'easily 300', you or him are free to offer 250 key, you get the free 50 key profit. I will give all profit to OP, I take 0. Do it or stop talking out of your ass

Slow down there tough guy, we can have another discussion once the logs reveal how you approached him :) I'm sure you would never approach a trader saying "Hey i have X Y Z" and not talk about the prices of said hats so he can naively scam himself, as sharks typically do. You wouldn't do that right?

6 minutes ago, Littlepudintater said:

Slow down there tough guy, we can have another discussion once the logs reveal how you approached him :) I'm sure you would never approach a trader saying "Hey i have X Y Z" and not talk about the prices of said hats so he can naively scam himself, as sharks typically do. You wouldn't do that right?

I approached him by sending an offer with the tundra, I didnt even send him a friend request lmao, you are clowning on yourself buddy. Then offered haunted ghost peak or dbd salty dog plus adds, this has been said multiple times by both myself and OP already, idk what you are missing? Even with both seller and buyer coming out to explain what happened yet you still refuse to believe with evidence in front of you, I think you might have some cognitive issues lol ngl

Regardless im so soo sooooo sorry we peer pressured you, an almost 10k backpack, to pay more than a dbd jefe on a ft elite iso skin  😭 i know it must hurt...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Littlepudintater said:

Regardless im so soo sooooo sorry we peer pressured you, an almost 10k backpack, to pay more than a dbd jefe on a ft elite iso skin  😭 i know it must hurt...

too bad im not like **** or ******** or ********** any big trader with an actual big backpack, because they get to buy things cheap everyday while I get one good deal in 3 months : ( 

Edited by abcomputer
hide name

BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:10pm BST    np
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:10pm BST    hope you enjoy the scout unusual, thank you for getting back to me so quickly
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:08pm BST    yep
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:08pm BST    I can send you the trade, you cool with trading them now?
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:08pm BST    need*
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:08pm BST    yeah
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:08pm BST    but i guess you have plenty of unus you dont ned to worry about having an all class
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:08pm BST    ik
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:08pm BST    you know that the el jefe is only for scout right?
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:08pm BST    that instead
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:08pm BST    the el jefe
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:08pm BST    ah
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:08pm BST    mind changed
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:07pm BST    nah
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:07pm BST    is there anything that you are willing to add? doesnt have to be big items
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:07pm BST    yeah
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:07pm BST    I do. and youre interested at the all class salty dog?
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:06pm BST    do you still want the warpaint?
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:06pm BST    not atm
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:06pm BST    is any of your hats for trade? Idk why I thought your paint was MW or factory new, it was my mistake
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:05pm BST    i have shit graphics tho lol, it looks better for most people
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:05pm BST    im liking thaty
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:04pm BST   https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2003589510206560684/09E2C017278DE5668ADE7EE7EB1586115169AFA6/
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:03pm BST    ah
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:03pm BST    its FT
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:03pm BST    yeah is it factory new or mw or lower? i forgot
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:03pm BST   https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2003589510206557421/1985506F6D8586CE31453F3FC7C8CE87D3BDC307/
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:03pm BST    this is for the elite grade warpaint right
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:03pm BST    im liking that]
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:03pm BST   https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2003589510206556070/840D9EE472307905316A11020911D1F5D7122330/
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:02pm BST    alr
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:01pm BST    kk gonna get salty dog now
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:01pm BST    just 1 more pic of el jefe
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:01pm BST   https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2003589510206550668/1936A8D2E97D3711C060273E80465CC5DF008FD7/
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:01pm BST    kk one sec
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:01pm BST    both hats are paintable
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:01pm BST    show the salty dog
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:01pm BST   https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Salty_Dog
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:01pm BST   https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/El_Jefe
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:01pm BST    yes sir it is
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:01pm BST   https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2003589510206547680/FEBEC053E69A3894319F080DAE42DAB31F57B6E2/
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:00pm BST    thats the el jefe right?
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:00pm BST    awful
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:00pm BST    lol my graphics are awfu let me try again
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:00pm BST   https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2003589510206545083/59DF89EC647B061C96D1BEB5161C64E13510A449/
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:57pm BST    np
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:57pm BST    ok let me try to change the settings
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:57pm BST    same lol
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:57pm BST    i have low graphics lol
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:57pm BST    oh
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:57pm BST    oh wait nvm i thoguht you were taking screenshots sorry
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:56pm BST    yeah im in game
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:56pm BST    server?
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:56pm BST    but yeah join my server when youre ready
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:55pm BST    what about some of your hats?
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:55pm BST    cuz i'd be very interested in the laughing taunt or the conga
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:55pm BST    ah okay no problem
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:55pm BST    im looking to sell the paint only atm
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:55pm BST    like I am actually the only person with buy order on bptf for some of your taunts lo
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:55pm BST    yeah, I would be interested in your taunts too tbh, if you are willing to sell them we can probably work something out
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:53pm BST    this is for the warpaint right
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:53pm BST    ok sure
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:53pm BST    i can launch tf2 real quick
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:53pm BST    wanna see in game?
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:53pm BST    im torn between the beatdowns atm
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:52pm BST    hmmm
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:50pm BST    i can also show u in game if u need to see it in game
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:50pm BST    np
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:50pm BST    let me see
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:49pm BST    would you be interested in any of these unusuals? all-class: haunted ghosts patriot peak disco beat down salty dog scout: Burning Flames milkman disco beat down El Jefe
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:48pm BST    nope your the only one
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:48pm BST    let me check
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:47pm BST    nope not yet
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:47pm BST    hello I was wondering if you got any offer since your post?
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 8:46pm BST    helllo

Dog you were asking him to add? 💀 Exactly what i figured though of bombarding him with unusuals and never revealing their worth so his naivety can take it from there. Glad to know my hunch was right.

Already said it over and over again we started 'talking' via trade offers, I didn't even add him, he added me. I sent clearly stated tundra or other all-class plus 30 keys which isn't shown on log, that was estiblished. You can clearly see here I told him I have salty dog, peak, burning milkman and el jefe.

This is from backpacktf rules re sharking: 'fraud ONLY if there is definitive proof using screenshots of the conversation and trade agreement showing that the user in question has lied or misrepresented item values in a gratuitous way to deceive another user.' Never have I lied or misrepresented item values at all, in fact I never claimed any value of my hats, I never claimed value of his item either. I literally and simply offered 100+ with my tundra and salty+adds, this is clear, and in chat I mentioned what other hats I have. He is a backpacktf user, and has a sizeable backpack, I would have no reason to think he wouldn't pc since he had price check post here, it is logical and fair to assume he can use backpacktf well. We agreed on salty dog plus adds as you can see and he litreally said 'mind changed' just the el jefe, of course I wouldnt say no to that. Thought he was just okay with overpaying with it.

Regardless, my initial offer of beams tundra or dog/others plus adds was the highest offer he got even though he tried selling it for months, the paint is unpriced, with no buy order on bp, I don't see this paint as any much more valuable than the tundra, while it takes a lot more effort and time to sell elite unusual war paints. At last I am just as inexperienced when it comes to elite war paint, this is my first ever elite unusual war paint, so I offered as high as I was willing to go with the tundra/dog+adds.

7 minutes ago, LaughingLollipop said:

if only we could apply the same outrage to hilariously scummy inventory buyers and bot buy orders

This lol. Big traders and quickbuyers get crazy deal everyday but nobody bats an eye. For every trade there is, someone has a worse deal, but where do you draw the line? You can't, as long as there is no scamming or lying involved it is what it is

This thread is just one big Admission to being guilty, both sides are at fault, one side willingly took advantage of the other sides desperation, the fact abc only started paying more after he got caught is telling nothing would have changed if vince did not make that price suggestion life would have went on normally and pikmin would have been happy with his el jefe these trades happen all the time and we can name names but it doesn’t solve anything, I mean this thread is just a proof mark for anything abc does in the future, hes already been bullied out of tf2 servers for being a “scammer” and gets incredibly defensive and acts out in retaliation usually, from what I have seen first hand, this is not a good look for anyone involved mods should close this thread before anymore harassing happens, abc paid more or less near what the warpaint is in buyers after being exposed he will have to live with that mark the rest of his trading ventures, reminds me of the days of jhehj pot.

• Astonished 1

1 hour ago, Semper said:

This thread is just one big Admission to being guilty, both sides are at fault, one side willingly took advantage of the other sides desperation, the fact abc only started paying more after he got caught is telling nothing would have changed if vince did not make that price suggestion life would have went on normally and pikmin would have been happy with his el jefe these trades happen all the time and we can name names but it doesn’t solve anything, I mean this thread is just a proof mark for anything abc does in the future, hes already been bullied out of tf2 servers for being a “scammer” and gets incredibly defensive and acts out in retaliation usually, from what I have seen first hand, this is not a good look for anyone involved mods should close this thread before anymore harassing happens, abc paid more or less near what the warpaint is in buyers after being exposed he will have to live with that mark the rest of his trading ventures, reminds me of the days of jhehj pot.

If I don't trade back they'll keep talking shit even tho it's clear what happened was explained, now I I trade back it's also a bad thing..?

Look at the facts,

1. OP is a backpacktf user who price checked and knows how to use bptf

2. It's clear that I offered 100~, with the tundra / dog plus adds

3. Him choosing el jefe to trade for was not what I offered

4. I'm not obligated to trade back even tho I did, so people would stop talking shit

Also there's no buy order. Anyway, someone just bought a GE wandering wraith from a borderline f2p last week you wanna ask him how much? Just one example. Good deals happen literally every week to big traders, do you not agree with that statement? What's with the double standard?

Your honour,
I may have lowballed and offered next to nothing for an item, but look at all the other people doing the same thing! Why are only my actions being brought to attention when there is so much worse going on. All I did was offer an insanely low price on an item, you should focus on the murderers and actual criminals instead of me!
Sincerely,
A slightly less scummy trader

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, nicholas771212 said:

Your honour,
I may have lowballed and offered next to nothing for an item, but look at all the other people doing the same thing! Why are only my actions being brought to attention when there is so much worse going on. All I did was offer an insanely low price on an item, you should focus on the murderers and actual criminals instead of me!
Sincerely,
A slightly less scummy trader

except I didnt offer to trade the el jefe, I offered 100+keys with the beams tundra, learn to read

On 7/24/2023 at 10:16 PM, abcomputer said:

I offered sunbeams tundra top or disco beat down salty dog plus adds

I think the funniest part is you suddenly finding out the warpaint isn't MW or FN and ask for adds from the other person.

ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:07pm BST    is there anything that you are willing to add? doesnt have to be big items
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:07pm BST    yeah
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:07pm BST    I do. and youre interested at the all class salty dog?
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:06pm BST    do you still want the warpaint?
BluePikmin    ABC    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:06pm BST    not atm
ABC    BluePikmin    Jul 20, 2023 @ 9:06pm BST    is any of your hats for trade? Idk why I thought your paint was MW or factory new, it was my mistake

Also, the tundra is 100 max, which is also an insane lowball. I think anyone here would buy it for that in a heartbeat. So get off your high horse of giving good offers and accept that even if he followed through with the trade with the tundra its low (which seems you had no intent of doing after suddenly discovering the warpaint you were looking at and valuing suddenly turned out to be something completely different, what a shocker, and instead offer the salty alone IF he adds).

21 hours ago, Smartieshehe said:

drop the names pussy, dont be a loser 🤣

He's still not a big boy to do that yet, let him cook.