May I please be unbanned now? (3 hours late!)

Bexar B&gtGold Diggers

I was banned for supposedly using wrong decimals (.2 instead of .22). I fixed this, and made my parts cost .2 each as advertised, yet I was banned a second time for two days (even after adding in my trade notes how each part I was selling actually cost the price I advertised.

It's been 3 hours since I should have been unbanned. It even says "will be unbanned 3 hours ago", what the heck. Sorry for sounding like a little bitch, but I let my unjust ban slide only to have my ban let be extended? 

C'mon now, I need to get back to trading!  B)

-Bexar

Edit: 4 hours

Edit: Was unbanned 4-5 hours late, but nevertheless, unbanned

even after adding in my trade notes how each part I was selling actually cost the price I advertised.

What is .2 Refined?

Lol clearly someone hasnt learnt that they shouldnt cut the line. Ind4 your ban gets extended as you clearly atill havent learnt.

Well I have learnt good sir! .2 refined used to mean 2 scraps, as I thought. I got a 1 day warning ban, which I figured was ok. I then adjusted my prices so that for ever 10 parts people bought, they got one free, thus meriting the .2 price, which I repoened my trades with AND left a note in my trade notes explaining. I guess the admins never read them, otherwise I'd never be here!

Whatever, I never expect much of people anyway.....

(4 hours ago I will be banned! This is some time-travel stuff here!)

Well I have learnt good sir! .2 refined used to mean 2 scraps, as I thought. I got a 1 day warning ban, which I figured was ok. I then adjusted my prices so that for ever 10 parts people bought, they got one free, thus meriting the .2 price, which I repoened my trades with AND left a note in my trade notes explaining. I guess the admins never read them, otherwise I'd never be here!

.2 implies you're selling each one of them for .2 Refined, not 10 of them for 2 Refined. 

Just do: .22 Refined, buy 10 get one free. 

Using .2 refined is a cheap way to make sure people see your posts first.  Use .22 like every other user here and post that for every 10 you get a free one.  Using .2 implies that every part is .2.

i have unbanned you, since your ban should have expired a couple hours ago. please try and follow the rules or suggestions provided by other people next time

Thanks Kaushu. I will follow the rules and list my prices in a truthful way. Oh wait, I did that after the first ban!

Thanks Kaushu. I will follow the rules and list my prices in a truthful way. Oh wait, I did that after the first ban!

.2 isn't truthful as theres no way to give .2 ref

Oh wait, I did that after the first ban!

Maths for you

1 ref = 9 scraps

So 1/9=0.1111111...

So 1 scrap = 0.11 refs not 0.1

You writing it as 0.1 cuts the line with everyone who can do math. So no you still havent learnt

My goodness! Let's do some math!

Okay, so here is my deal. For every 10 parts you buy @ 2 scraps, you get one free.

SO:

Take your calculator, and punch in: 10 (# parts) x .22 (the so called "standard price"). You should get 2.2 ref

Now for my prices: 10 (parts you pay for) x .2 (MY price). Should get 2 ref. Plus I give a free part to my customers when paying 2 scraps. 

They pay 2 ref for 10 parts VS paying 2.2 ref for 10 parts.

This is the same with reinforced, but it is per 5 (1/2 of 10)

Hey yeah, sounds good.  I just want one part though.  I got a scrap + a wep + 4 crates that add up to .2 ref for ya.  That's the price you're asking, right?

.2 isn't truthful as theres no way to give .2 ref

It is when buying 10

If you want, I will include that in my listings....but the price will still be .2

Well how am I supposed to pay you the 0.4 ref difference?!  I can't give you another weapon or 2 scraps; that'd be overpaying what you're asking!  That's false advertising!

It is when buying 10

If you want, I will include that in my listings....but the price will still be .2

But when you list an item on the classifieds you're listing ONE item. Not 10. You're selling 10 for 2 Refined, NOT 1 for .2 Refined. 

Not really. They are 2 scraps each or .2 when buying 10. I will add that to my description :)

You seem to miss the point of classifieds. It's a single item market where you sell single item for exactly what you ask for. If it states 0.2, then you really have to sell every single one of those items for 0.2 ref which is not possible, otherwise it's false advertisement as someone has already pointed out.

There are other websites which allow this type of deals such as tf2op, bazaar, tf2tp etc.

I will follow the rules and list my prices in a truthful way. Oh wait, I did that after the first ban!

And you just got banned again for cutting line. 0.22 =/= 2 rec

Ill repeat my maths for you again as you have clearly failed.

1 ref = 9 scraps

So 1/9=0.1111111...

so 1 scrap = 0.11 ref

3 scraps = 1 rec

so 3*0.11 = 0.33 ref

2 rec = 0.66 ref

Okay, so here is my deal. For every 10 parts you buy @ 2 scraps, you get one free.

SO:

Take your calculator, and punch in: 10 (# parts) x .22 (the so called "standard price"). You should get 2.2 ref

Now for my prices: 10 (parts you pay for) x .2 (MY price). Should get 2 ref. Plus I give a free part to my customers when paying 2 scraps. 

They pay 2 ref for 10 parts VS paying 2.2 ref for 10 parts.

This is the same with reinforced, but it is per 5 (1/2 of 10)

2 scrap = 0.222222...ref

0.222222...*10 = 2.22... ref = 2 ref + 0.22 ref (the free part)

Mmmkay?

Archived