Best affordable shotgun war paints/skins?

runman88

Hey I'm runman88, and I collect shotguns. I've come to the forums to ask the community what the best affordable shotgun war paints/skins are. It doesn't matter if they're strange either. I just want to hear people's responses than to do a Google search and look at an old Reddit discussion, or a YouTube video explaining one person's thoughts and feelings. I don't know what wear I want to collect these shotguns yet. Anything worth under a key will do.

• Love 1

Usually sticker war paints are the most affordable ones on either the Steam Community Market or Marketplace.tf

the contracker collection i think is cheap (barring elite) and good looking.merc stained and skull cracked good too

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2023 at 3:53 PM, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

the contracker collection i think is cheap (barring elite) and good looking.merc stained and skull cracked good too

Just a quick guess, is it due to how it never became unobtainable and can still be obtained in all qualities?

4 hours ago, TheDevBug said:

Just a quick guess, is it due to how it never became unobtainable and can still be obtained in all qualities?

yep