Backpack is being mean and doesn't want to update my inventory :(

chasefuzzball

Heya, sorry to bother everyone with this 'cause from what I've seen many people have this problem. But after trying things like Abstract's amazing backpack script (much love <3), spamming refresh until my mouse broke, and even after staring at my inventory patiently and asking it nicely fix to itself it still said that my last good inventory is from like 2 months. And now after many searches and half a day spent looking at a cmd screen with funny colours on it, I emerge a broken man

Is there some other magical solution I could try? 

ponderthytitlebackpack.png.9efa7261854512a2932fa71f04396af0.png

Jokes aside, this is an issue with Steam itself limiting the requests, and so backpacks don't refresh as often anymore. This is an issue for everyone, and you're not the only one that's asked.

• Like 3

ah yes, my backpack. it was a frozen, buggy wasteland. and there was much work to be done. If we were to survive the elements, after boring a hole through the disabled fallback to find sustenance. My good friend Backpack Automatic Refresh Script (2023 edition), and I would build and igloo. To protect ourselves :)

But yeah! I saw, and I'm very depressed about it. How am I suppose to spend my life savings on a hat if backpack says I'm still homeless? I was looking over at the automatic refresher page thingy, and some people said it worked for them after refreshing like... 400-ish times? Personally I haven't gotten that far yet, I kinda hope I don't have to-

• Sad 1

I just got off a 3 way call with the ceo of backpack.tf and mr. valve, founder of steam himself. 

they will not be updating your backpack. expect an email from steam support as well.

- Bananas1973

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Vietnam Vet (1981-1993)

Love the KIDS hate the WIFE

Owner of 3 Jeep Wranglers

Lead backup support for truckerwarriorsofscientology forum

”If you ain’t truckin we ain’t fuckin”

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Bananas said:

I just got off a 3 way call with the ceo of backpack.tf and mr. valve, founder of steam himself. 

they will not be updating your backpack. expect an email from steam support as well.

- Bananas1973

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Vietnam Vet (1981-1993)

Love the KIDS hate the WIFE

Owner of 3 Jeep Wranglers

Lead backup support for truckerwarriorsofscientology forum

”If you ain’t truckin we ain’t fuckin”

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Truly one of the moments of all time