There was an error sending your trade offer. Please try again later. (15)

Aysentaro

isnt this supposed to be no inventory space? dude says he deleted some items and made space but i still get this error, is he lying?

Nah tf2 has a max inventory space capacity for sure, error 15 means you gotta make way. some people just list like 300 random crates or doodads from their inventory on SCM to make space.

he might not be lying, he should just try again later lol

steam servers been slow the past few days because of the update 

Nah its not a matter of retrying or servers being slow error 15 is literally the inventory is full code

56 minutes ago, Kolt said:

he might not be lying, he should just try again later lol

steam servers been slow the past few days because of the update 

18 minutes ago, AwesomeSause said:

Steams fucked at the moment, just gotta wait I guess

like these guys said update is slowing down shit, happened with the Halloween update, unfortunately give it a few weeks and it will be back to normal

i wish it was a few days but it prob wont be, steam servers are dogshit

2 hours ago, Littlepudintater said:

Nah its not a matter of retrying or servers being slow error 15 is literally the inventory is full code

i can guarantee you it is literally not, as someone who deals with multiple full inventories on a daily basis.

5 hours ago, Bananas said:

like these guys said update is slowing down shit, happened with the Halloween update, unfortunately give it a few weeks and it will be back to normal

i wish it was a few days but it prob wont be, steam servers are dogshit

Steam is dogshit

Steamerrors.com/15 says:

Trade Offers

You may receive this result when sending, accepting, declining, or canceling a trade offer. Below is an explanation of what this result means in this context.

You can't send or accept this trade offer because either you can't trade with the other user, or one of the parties in this trade can't send or receive one of the items in the trade. Possible causes:
  1. You aren't friends with the other user and you didn't provide a trade token
  2. The provided trade token was wrong
  3. You are trying to send or receive an item for a game in which you or the other user can't trade (e.g. due to a VAC ban)
  4. You are trying to send an item and the other user's inventory is full for that game