New item prices?

AwesomeSause

Hello high tier traders! Just wondering what devious schemes you have to make all the good new items hard to get, please let us all know how much you estimate the new items so we can start saving up!

Not a high tier trader, but I think Bushman has a lot of potential.

Further more. this quote in Bushman's wiki looks very promising :

| It seems the TF2 sex update is soon approaching. |

Edit: Sadly, the quote was revomed. 🥲

2 hours ago, Heidecker said:

Get ready for the "Hello I unboxed this brand new item with a new effect and no sales so far, pls pricecheck" threads 💀

Seriously i have seen so many threads like that last christmas and its so annoying

Screenshot_92.png

Treasure Trove looks good and I want it on Mann-o-War for Heavy. Jellyfish Field is surprisingly good for a "that one effect with like 4 colors" unusual effect. I like Fireflies but I'm one of the few people who likes Flies/Moths/Bees/etc. Unusual taunts are all kind of underwhelming except the piranha one.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Heidecker said:

Get ready for the "Hello I unboxed this brand new item with a new effect and no sales so far, pls pricecheck" threads 💀

Community mods are saints. I would be locking those threads and handing out warning points on sight

• Like 2

As someone who nearly wasted 10 hours of their life just to get 3 of the new cosmetics. waiting for the price or atleast the things to get added to backpack.tf is painful as hell.

40 minutes ago, OswaldTheLuckyRabbit said:

waiting for the price or atleast the things to get added to backpack.tf is painful as hell.

No, it's far more painful listening to people ask for prices of items that are brand new as if market price is just pulled out from a hat or conjured up by a wizard. God help us if they're also complaining about their backpack not updating too.

Man the fact that i sacrificed most of my hats to get 28 refined metals, only for someguy telling me that it isn't worth Cranium cover, Cargo Constructor and Preventative is just hella painful for me.Image

• Like 1

Not sure what that mix of words means but 7/11 was giving free slurpees away 2 days ago, some pretty cool happenings...

• Love 1

OH MY GOD HOWWWWW DOOO I UPDATE MY BACKPAAAAAACCCKKKKK?!?!!!??!!?!!?

PLEASE PRICE MY NEW TRASH TIIIIEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR UNUSUAAAALLLLL THE HAT JUST CAME OUT AND I DUNNO WHAT ITS WORTH!!!!!!!!!!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

Welcome to Summer 2023, everyone.

Also how much longer until we get a shirtless Pyro cosmetic and Valve goes balls to the wall and gives Pyro tits to confirm it was a girl all along?

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Slam said:

OH MY GOD HOWWWWW DOOO I UPDATE MY BACKPAAAAAACCCKKKKK?!?!!!??!!?!!?

PLEASE PRICE MY NEW TRASH TIIIIEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR UNUSUAAAALLLLL THE HAT JUST CAME OUT AND I DUNNO WHAT ITS WORTH!!!!!!!!!!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

Welcome to Summer 2023, everyone.

Also how much longer until we get a shirtless Pyro cosmetic and Valve goes balls to the wall and gives Pyro tits to confirm it was a girl all along?

Very soon I think, the community has gone to dogshit and it's no longer about men fighting in a war, it's "my shitty fucking character in hat form" and "we need fucking women" like can we just leave the game how it is and have actually decent hats

1 hour ago, AwesomeSause said:

Very soon I think, the community has gone to dogshit and it's no longer about men fighting in a war, it's "my shitty fucking character in hat form" and "we need fucking women" like can we just leave the game how it is and have actually decent hats

we wont stop until we receive the SEX UPDATE!

• Like 1

Honestly the problem with TF2's community is the atrocities they make like *cough cough* midmid sentry.... I have a feeling that the only reason people still play TF2 are for the cosmetics and stuff.

• Like 1