I need help with valuing an item.

funeralfantasyy

Hello there. I recently tested my luck with opening war paint cases and I got a Unusual Ghoul Blaster War Paint (Factory New) with the Cool effect. As hyped as I was, I immediately used it on a sniper rifle as I just wanted a cool gun to keep. I'm just curious as to how much it might be worth? I won't sell it, but knowing the price of it would be pretty cool since I couldn't find any information on if there is another one out there.

Thanks for your answers, have a great day!

148d7fe2648863216142b426d07bdb44.png

I don't know an estimate of the price; But the only thing I know about war paints. Never apply it on a weapon if you're planning on selling it!! Applying the unusual war paint on a weapon will lower the value a lot. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, funeralfantasyy said:

Hello there. I recently tested my luck with opening war paint cases and I got a Unusual Ghoul Blaster War Paint (Factory New) with the Cool effect. As hyped as I was, I immediately used it on a sniper rifle as I just wanted a cool gun to keep. I'm just curious as to how much it might be worth? I won't sell it, but knowing the price of it would be pretty cool since I couldn't find any information on if there is another one out there.

Since you applied this, it just lot about 10x its value.

image.png.2f20c8a748dd11e053343ee89533dd0b.png

An *almost* identical warpaint, (this one is MW, where yours is FN) is going for 369(nice).69(nice) canadian$ on SCM

you’ll be selling this in under 4 weeks, next time dont immediately apply it if you want the money ain’t worth shit now

• Like 1

11 hours ago, funeralfantasyy said:

you missed out on lots of keys by applying the paint

also this is one of the few paints where it looks better the lower the wear lol. BS is nice and green while FN is ugly

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bananas said:

you’ll be selling this in under 4 weeks, next time dont immediately apply it if you want the money ain’t worth shit now

People in this thread 🙄 they said they aren't selling it and that they wanted a cool gun (haha), they're not asking if it lost 1000x value or for you to question the validity of their feelings, they're asking what it's worth.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, 100 Degrees Leather Jacket said:

People in this thread 🙄 they said they aren't selling it and that they wanted a cool gun (haha), they're not asking if it lost 1000x value or for you to question the validity of their feelings, they're asking what it's worth.

people say shit all the time, seen wedding gifts and birthday presents and “NEVER SELLING THIS” descriptions a dime a dozen but they’re always listed for sale and owned by some backpack buyer or listed on SCM

it’s a fugly assassin grade warpaint with the worst of the 3 unusual effects applied to a sniper rifle, maybe worth 1/3 to 1/2 of the paint price if lucky. 

They’re asking for a price check so they know how much to dump it for after the honeymoon period ends and they get bored of the ugly duckling 

• Like 5

On 7/9/2023 at 3:28 AM, Bananas said:

people say shit all the time, seen wedding gifts and birthday presents and “NEVER SELLING THIS” descriptions a dime a dozen but they’re always listed for sale and owned by some backpack buyer or listed on SCM

it’s a fugly assassin grade warpaint with the worst of the 3 unusual effects applied to a sniper rifle, maybe worth 1/3 to 1/2 of the paint price if lucky. 

They’re asking for a price check so they know how much to dump it for after the honeymoon period ends and they get bored of the ugly duckling 

Can I say the same about the tags on your own items?

1 hour ago, 100 Degrees Leather Jacket said:

Can I say the same about the tags on your own items?

you collect anime objectors and nazi shit lmao 🤡

On 7/13/2023 at 9:32 PM, Bananas said:

you collect anime objectors and nazi shit lmao 🤡

Damn you're really that upset that your hypocrisy got exposed lmao. No I don't "collect nazi shit", that was a gift and I just don't care to modify the gifts I received, which you would have known had you read the tag on that item. And you sure got me with the "you like anime" comeback, totally a mature response from you lmfao 🤣