Illustrator commission ok

Bentry Suster

Started trying to draw tf2 loadout. Although I think drawing loadouts is a bit cringe. 

15+ years of classical art experience, recently I am studying graphic design by myself, feel free to add me to discuss.

Ye, if you want a traditional still life sketch, that’s ok too, tho it's stupid.

2023-09-1410_51_14.thumb.png.1026e8acf9b19af8996a96ae57f53a81.png2023-09-1410_50_36.png.9ec0901302816a6dd998f32393b608b9.png

232023-07-04 14.34.42.png

642023-07-04 14.43.54.png

1 hour ago, RouzenZaker said:

Price ? 

1 hour/ 4 keys IDK🤔🥺, It takes an average of 3 hours to complete a illustration. But I will reject loadouts that I don't like.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Bentry Suster said:

1 hour/ 4 keys IDK🤔🥺, It takes an average of 3 hours to complete a illustration. But I will reject loadouts that I don't like.

12 keys is a very low price for for portraits of this quality! I think you should bump that up to 7 keys/hour.

The style is very sharp and attractive, and your use of colors and shapes is fantastic.

16 minutes ago, KayEf said:

12 keys is a very low price for for portraits of this quality! I think you should bump that up to 7 keys/hour.

The style is very sharp and attractive, and your use of colors and shapes is fantastic.

Good idea🤔, I guess, cause graphic design is a terrible job in my country🤔😭🤮

Man, your art is CRISP! Your lineless work is outstanding. It looks like something straight out of a comic, with the layering and limited color pallet. I aspire to convey depth as well as you can.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BRO!!!!!! You could be charging real stuff for this!! People'll be willing to pay 15-20 keys+for work like this! 

Its beautiful

• Bentry Suster changed the title to Illustrator commission ok