The Gladiator.tf Hacker Got Banned!

RussellSproutz

dog its just a bp ban what do you want a thread about 💀 he wasn't about to start listing everything on some "hmu with overpay or pure". Hell it might've been better if he attempted logging in without seeing "The Gladiator.tf Hacker got Banned!" right on the front page and just leaving because then at least they might be able to grab his IP for the authorities.

If this guy was competent enough to hack an entire website and bots, I doubt a bp.tf ban is going to do anything to be quite honest with you. I assume they have a method of being able to liquidate everything they stole from the bots, especially since they aren't steamrep banned yet. There are plenty of top 100 inventories that are perma banned on bp.tf and do trading still actively. 

Items were most likely transfered out of that account in the first few hours after it happened, sadly cash trading sites also don't really check if people are scammers/scammer alts or not. 
The bp ban might result in people that buy the stolen items getting banned at least, but other than that it sadly won't do anything.

• Like 3

It is just bptf ban, completely meaningless unless it is a trade ban. By now all the stuff is probably in 50 different alts anyway.

• Like 7

Brah not even mentioning click baiting the victims they prolly saw this thread title and got some amount of hope and then saw its a fucking russel post about a bp ban 😅

i cant even begin to imagine what this level of trolling must feel like 

4 minutes ago, Littlepudintater said:

Brah not even mentioning click baiting the victims they prolly saw this thread title and got some amount of hope and then saw its a fucking russel post about a bp ban 😅

i cant even begin to imagine what this level of trolling must feel like 

Probably just looking for likes and attention. Considering most people on these forums have an attention span of 5 seconds, they'll probably just go "wowee he got banned lemme put a like on there." Same shit with Lucy. I mean, look at how often they're on these threads and posting. They're delusional.

Honestly, I was just going to update you all on this. Nothing more. Overduepixels, is awaiting for more responses from Gladiator if the hacker can get SR banned as well. That's it for me. Have a great father's day weekend! 😄

Edited by Russell
Revised grammatical errors

Wow, you got an abandoned throwaway account banned on backpack! I'm sure that hacker will never hack ever again!

51 minutes ago, Russell said:

Honestly, I was just going to update you all on this. Nothing more. Overduepixels, is awaiting for more responses from Gladiator if the hacker can get SR banned as well. That's it for me. Have a great father's day weekend! 😄

Wow really?, I can't wait for this obvious throwaway account that's already useless to get "SR banned", that will make him stuck on his tracks and no one will trade with him, you're a genius!, I hope everyone gets to meet and talk with their father's on father's day 🥰🥰, have a nice weekend everyone!

you might have started exceeding tolerance limits,take a weekend off before people gets too angry

2 hours ago, Littlepudintater said:

dog its just a bp ban what do you want a thread about 💀 he wasn't about to start listing everything on some "hmu with overpay or pure". Hell it might've been better if he attempted logging in without seeing "The Gladiator.tf Hacker got Banned!" right on the front page and just leaving because then at least they might be able to grab his IP for the authorities.

you really think the dude who exploited a vulnerability and stole 250k from people is going to do that without a vpn or proxy? 

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, Bananas said:

you really think the dude who exploited a vulnerability and stole 250k from people is going to do that without a vpn or proxy? 

perhaps geel or another person that is able to check ips will check whether its a vpn or not?

7 minutes ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

perhaps geel or another person that is able to check ips will check whether its a vpn or not?

The vpn encrypts the traffic data so that outside of a general server location you wont get anything useful. Dude could be from Cambodia, set his vpn to Luxembourg and now you got a red herring thinking he’s somewhere else. 

The only way checking means something is if the same ip repeatedly pops up or keeps showing up. And you’d be banking on an internet hacker forgetting to cover up tracks

16 minutes ago, Bananas said:

Hell no but anything tangible to pass on to the glad team is better than this dogshit thread, especially since the authorities have already been involved. It wasn't brought up as if anyone was betting on this happening lol

5 minutes ago, Littlepudintater said:

Hell no but anything tangible to pass on to the glad team is better than this dogshit thread, especially since the authorities have already been involved. It wasn't brought up as if anyone was betting on this happening lol

wow… you honestly think this does nothing? Erm, he got banned on backpack.tf… don’t you know how damaging that is? The -41 rep? The mean comments? This guy is completely utterly destroyed, thanks to the reddit community banding together

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Bananas said:

wow… you honestly think this does nothing? Erm, he got banned on backpack.tf… don’t you know how damaging that is? The -41 rep? The mean comments? This guy is completely utterly destroyed, thanks to the reddit community banding together

Thank you everyone for mobilizing so quickly! 

37 minutes ago, Bananas said:

I bet he regrets doing it now