achievement unlocked! : perma banned 2nd time

Plord

Banned 2nd time on steam within 20 days. I really dont understand what exactly is causing this problem.....aaaaaaaaaaufhnaerwuighneruignhuiercgnuircn

EDIT- ban lifted within 12 hours with the same message as last time, will update if they reply to my other queries

image.thumb.png.46cfd1447bd570d1fd671c5444c0dd05.png

edited ban rep1.jpg

steam ban 2.PNG

steam22222.PNG

Don't say S word and B word on steam comment. (and "price")

Last time, I just comment: I B QS price, and I got ban.

And almost all links will trigger a steam ban.

11 minutes ago, Aysentaro said:

stop commenting on others profiles, its automated ban that picks up key words like "buying" or "selling" etc.

i didn't *in recent times 

11 minutes ago, Plord said:

i didn't *in recent times 

i dunno what else to say, Valve hates traders, we are the evil bad according to them, they do everything they can just to shut us down in recent years, probably leadership at the company changed and they have a new vision

If you really need to comment on somebody's profile to trade with them, just tell them "added for item xy" or sth, haven't seen their incredible word filter system get mad at that so far.

the automated moderation system for trade banning has decided that any comment regarding buying, selling, trading, any of that is just a scam and autobans users on the spot. not sure what other workaround you can have to try and trade someone, post above me is right in trying to be as vauge as possible, as it wouldn't trip any alarm bells

11 minutes ago, Plord said:

bruh that last point is so vague 

yes thats why its a problem, they can just ban you with any made up reason now, but you specifically broke the TOS by advertising yourself as buying

2 hours ago, Aysentaro said:

i dunno what else to say, Valve hates traders, we are the evil bad according to them, they do everything they can just to shut us down in recent years, probably leadership at the company changed and they have a new vision

i doubt they hate traders,cs go trading is their life blood

2 hours ago, Heidecker said:

If you really need to comment on somebody's profile to trade with them, just tell them "added for item xy" or sth, haven't seen their incredible word filter system get mad at that so far.

trade also works,since it implies an virtual trade

sorry for the double post,idk how to merge