Rep and Disrespect [Resolved]

TheBrightZone

It not me who is being disrespectful it just all the time I talk and trade with people and sometimes people are rude when simply ask hey I’m interested in your thing are you interested in what I have.  No thanks Alright have a nice day. Nobody required to accept or reject an offer but being rude is disrespectful. It just wrong. So I wanna know is it rep worthy if it is then tell me if not then Say something don’t mess with me please I’m trying to get info  here.

• Like 1

Bentry I already looked into that information  beforehand.

You’re good I posted a Imgur link at the beginning. If you didn’t see it. 
Continuing in that info is says comment is rude self explanatory. But it a vague comment so idk that why I asked. What does takes place on the site itself mean?

As it says image.png.0a19fcb7b8ecbd31a5cf0f734a1762d8.png

If the comment ON the actual listing is rude, you can report it. If you add them and they are rude, it has nothing to do with the listing. You can not report the listing for that.

• Like 1

• TheBrightZone changed the title to Rep and Disrespect [Resolved]

Well just as explained it only seems if it was on a listing then yes reporting is fine.  But you can’t report if they talk and be disrespectful through steam chat right? Also how do you reply lol?

2 minutes ago, Bentry Suster said:

image.thumb.png.ea2c982debfbcf56b5245945556f002e.png

I was wondering if that meant being rude on backpack.tf

Pretty sure that is a ban for repeatedly being annoying/rude/insulting on price suggestions. No idea how you manage to get perma banned for that, you get like 5 warnings before that.

2 minutes ago, Heidecker said:

Pretty sure that is a ban for repeatedly being annoying/rude/insulting on price suggestions. No idea how you manage to get perma banned for that, you get like 5 warnings before that.

not me, from someone random bruh, which traded with me

1 minute ago, Bentry Suster said:

not me, from someone random bruh

I am well aware that that's not you 🙃

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Heidecker said:

probably a remnant of their behaviour back then they were a child

51 minutes ago, Heidecker said:

I'm way ruder bro I'm surprised I'm not suspended

4 hours ago, Heidecker said:

Me omw to say cringe on the next vaccinator suggestion: (I'll get banned for rude behaviour)

1 hour ago, AwesomeSause said:

Me omw to say cringe on the next vaccinator suggestion: (I'll get banned for rude behaviour)

yes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, AwesomeSause said:

my man trying to discourage himself from trading asap

• Like 1