is there a discord server for people that buy gifted items like there is for bloodscope?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i have a gifted item that people may be interested in,i googled it but couldn't find anything

(People are still not over bloodscopes? Hasn't it been like a year.)

Honestly doubt there is a server for gifted items, just throw it on classifieds for an insane price, the people that collect stuff like that will most likely reach out to you.

As far as I know, there's no stable community of people that buy gifted items since it's a very small market. I suggest you putting a listing with a description related to the gifted tag or, if you want, you can create the discord yourself; who knows if you manage to create a community for those kind of traders.

By the way.

How do you all manage to ADS with that stupid blood stain on the scope? All you see is red; a blind dude has a better view.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Colonel Johnson said:

As far as I know, there's no stable community of people that buy gifted items since it's a very small market. I suggest you putting a listing with a description related to the gifted tag or, if you want, you can create the discord yourself; who knows if you manage to create a community for those kind of traders.

By the way.

How do you all manage to ADS with that stupid blood stain on the scope? All you see is red; a blind dude has a better view.

what's ads? i also dont think i have the required capital (and passion) to create a discord server centered around it

2 hours ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

what's ads? i also dont think i have the required capital (and passion) to create a discord server centered around it

Aim Down Sights, it's joke related to the blood stain covering the entire scope.

7 hours ago, Colonel Johnson said:

By the way.

Noscope city m8

• 1 month later...

There is no such place. The signed item collecting community is really small and most of the collectors don't like talking to people. 

What is them signed item that you have? I may be able to point you to a collector. 

On 7/10/2023 at 6:43 AM, bob_2_ said:

There is no such place. The signed item collecting community is really small and most of the collectors don't like talking to people. 

What is them signed item that you have? I may be able to point you to a collector. 

image.png.9a85e351e0b5dc38247c0f9bda692292.png this was gifted in 2013

3 hours ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

image.png.9a85e351e0b5dc38247c0f9bda692292.png this was gifted in 2013

Wait so it wasn't gifted by a youtuber or comp player?

I have only ever seen people add like a single key max for something just because it was gifted in the year 2013.

14 hours ago, bob_2_ said:

Wait so it wasn't gifted by a youtuber or comp player?

I have only ever seen people add like a single key max for something just because it was gifted in the year 2013.

thats fine