First hat

AwesomeSause

4572822.045000037_coolass.thumb.png.8f400d618667ef0530c1e9a33ae82a33.png

Hat with vent on it

2150230.9600000735_bruhhhh.thumb.png.de965fabba9ff39635c302caf785dbd9.png

With textures from tf2 aka wood floor

4172089.799999958_bruh.thumb.png.a91941d7bc217a16570d4ade23a24a1e.png

Me after 5 hours of making this roblox lookin goofy ahh hat (I will continue to waste time on it)

People may call it "cursed", but this is a future top workshop creator in the making

Please, keep making goofy ah hats, because every great artist used to be a shit artist

6 minutes ago, duskfen said:

People may call it "cursed", but this is a future top workshop creator in the making

Please, keep making goofy ah hats, because every great artist used to be a shit artist

Yeah that's true, I just need to learn how to make it look more tf2 ish and put a hole in the bottom then maybe I can actually put it on the workshop

8 minutes ago, Guccifish said:

I actually kinda like it, what classes would it go on?

Would do allclass, and theme it around it being an anger management hat, hence the vent but it looks more like an engie hat so idk

1 hour ago, AwesomeSause said:

Would do allclass, and theme it around it being an anger management hat, hence the vent but it looks more like an engie hat so idk

Honestly, allclass would not fit, I think more like spy/engie would fit it better, since with heavy id look too goofy. Plus theres more than enough allclass hats imo. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Guccifish said:

Honestly, allclass would not fit, I think more like spy/engie would fit it better, since with heavy id look too goofy. Plus theres more than enough allclass hats imo. 

true, ive just made a variant file and im redoing the shaft and brim because i worked out how to make them better, i also got rid of the box and lights because it looked exactly like an offbrand texas toaster lmao, so imma try something different but yeah i definitely agree

22 minutes ago, man with the bird said:

oh boy another top hat to the 1000000 existing top hats

Yeah buhbuhbuhbuttttttt it's duhduhduhdifferent!!!!!!!!!! It's got uhh uhhhmmmmmm uhh VENT

good idea, hats that can be themed with lower tier effects are always nice to see. I agree with Gucci though, If not an engineer only hat, spy and maybe sniper would suit it

adding some cogs could be a nice addition, there isn't many steampunk themed hats in the game. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, RoundHead said:

good idea, hats that can be themed with lower tier effects are always nice to see. I agree with Gucci though, If not an engineer only hat, spy and maybe sniper would suit it

adding some cogs could be a nice addition, there isn't many steampunk themed hats in the game. 

Yeah! I'm looking at the current hats we have and maybe it'd something like the texas toaster and the timeless topper mixed together, I just got to make it slightly original though lmao

UPDATE: made a new file with a new shaft of the hat (idk what its called) and a new brim, ive still got the old version in a seperate file to work on

untitled.thumb.png.23b2f746ad1af499245e40c71283e496.png

• Love 1

3 hours ago, AwesomeSause said:

UPDATE: made a new file with a new shaft of the hat (idk what its called) and a new brim, ive still got the old version in a seperate file to work on

untitled.thumb.png.23b2f746ad1af499245e40c71283e496.png

much nicer, whats the paint region? Id also look at steampunk stuff, so maybe adding like a few gears around would be sick

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Guccifish said:

much nicer, whats the paint region? Id also look at steampunk stuff, so maybe adding like a few gears around would be sick

I have no clue about the paint region or what it is but will add cogs :D

• Like 1

22 hours ago, AwesomeSause said:

I have no clue about the paint region or what it is but will add cogs :D

Retro Style Steampunk Top Hat Cosplay Halloween with Goggles for Men Black  | eBaysteampunk stuff is basically stuff like this, id suggest making the hat itself the paint region

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Guccifish said:

Retro Style Steampunk Top Hat Cosplay Halloween with Goggles for Men Black  | eBaysteampunk stuff is basically stuff like this, id suggest making the hat itself the paint region

Ohh yeah that looks epic! Also I remembered what paint regions are and I'll definitely make it the majority :D

43 minutes ago, AwesomeSause said:

Ohh yeah that looks epic! Also I remembered what paint regions are and I'll definitely make it the majority :D

fits the hat well, just google "steampunk artstyle" or "steampunk hats" for some inspiration

13 minutes ago, Guccifish said:

fits the hat well, just google "steampunk artstyle" or "steampunk hats" for some inspiration

I'm using bing image creator ai and it's given me some ideas

1 hour ago, AwesomeSause said:

I'm using bing image creator ai and it's given me some ideas

smart, look at some irl ones too tho

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

We love polygons. Nothing bad ever happens when you use lots of N-gons. 

Awesome looking hat btw! Love the steam-punk theme you're developing. Better than I could ever accomplish, and it's only going to get better! :D