Trading spelled item

samuelgopnik

15 minutes ago, AwesomeSause said:

Double spells: am I a joke to people 

yes and the punchline is to laugh 

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

Spelled items are weird in the way that they have no set price and sometimes collectors will pay crazy amounts for them.

Case in point. In October of 2015 I farmed the heck out of Halloween Spells, in May of 2016 I quit TF2 for Overwatch, in October of 2022 I returned to TF2 because Blizzard shutdown Overwatch. At this point, I quickly discovered that my Backpack was worth a small fortune because Valve discontinued Spells since I left, so I sold/traded off a bunch of my Spelled Items and got a bunch of games and Unusuals.

Honestly, I had a Strange Kunai with Exorcism on it that sold for like 30some Keys alone... That's insane for a dinky little effect that makes Haunted Ghosts come off a ragdoll during Halloween/Full Moons, especially considering that I got it for free.

Admittedly, Voices From Below only adds like 2-3 Keys to the value of a Hat on Average, but that's still pretty crazy for Deep Voices only on Halloween/Full Moons.

I guess a lot of the people who like them play on servers with Halloween Mode Enabled 24/7.

personally , i really like exorcism and think it's quite underrated

in your case,you were lucky to have it on the most desiderable / meta knife for both casual and mvm ; other less desirable knives with exo only go for 2-3 keys or just slightly more

and,yes,i play on custom mvm servers where,more often than not,both halloween cosmetic items and spells are enabled so i can enjoy using them not just during october