How can I get someones IP address without wireshark and photo sharing?

PonyFag Bingle wag

I keep getting phishers adding me everyday bugging the hell outta me, and I know there's a way to get someones ip without voice calling or sending them a link to a picture since I've seen one of the backpack.tf admins do it.

Top 7 http://puu.sh/7qxt2.png are phishers from yesterday.

Their IP won't help.

It is just a script to use fake or phished profiles to add everyone they can.

What would you do with an IP anyways?

Just saying Alex asked what ypu could do with someone ip. Well you could Dox someone. Dox in short for Doxxing someone. Doxxong is the form of getting someone ip one way or another then you could find out there address, phone number, email, and such 

The only way basically without valve is having them click a link but it is all automated by bots so they can't really. These people are not stupid enough not to use a proxy or a few. Even if you manage to get it, it could be on a VPS or they can be using proxies. 

The only way basically without valve is having them click a link but it is all automated by bots so they can't really. These people are not stupid enough not to use a proxy or a few. Even if you manage to get it, it could be on a VPS or they can be using proxies.

its really hard to gets their ip's cuz you need them to click on a link. but bots cant click on links so it will be hard to get their ip's

Archived