unusual stuff

AwesomeSause

I was aiming for a Frozen Icefall Yule Hog, and I have enough in various items to get one at 25 keys.

Unfortunately, my first trade was declined, and then I was community banned and NOW THE PRICES ARE GOING UP.

So are there any other replacements for this unusual? I'd like something similar, with sparkles n clouds n shit.

truly an astronomical price increase, good luck coming up with the extra .24 keys you need now

image.png.127dc0ed820275b28a8c3bdeb8f55459.png

18 minutes ago, LaughingLollipop said:

truly an astronomical price increase, good luck coming up with the extra .24 keys you need now

image.png.127dc0ed820275b28a8c3bdeb8f55459.png

IMG_20230502_205301.thumb.jpg.ae8906e50dd2ba79b93cbc49e396a496.jpg

Unless I'm stupid, they don't take items, eg, killstreak skins so I gotta scroll down

5 minutes ago, Guccifish said:

dump the killstreak skins

Where tho? I'm banned on scraptf so I can't auction, quicksell doesn't accept them and STN offers like 18 refined for a spec ks festivised field tested rocket launcher 

13 minutes ago, AwesomeSause said:

Unless I'm stupid, they don't take items, eg, killstreak skins so I gotta scroll down

Generally if the buyout is 25 keys, people aren't going to take a pile of items that could potentially be sold for 25 if you wait and wait for them to sell

Doesn't make sense to give a reasonably sellable item for a pile of random stuff with add-ons like killstreakers, paints and strange parts

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alecto said:

Generally if the buyout is 25 keys, people aren't going to take a pile of items that could potentially be sold for 25 if you wait and wait for them to sell

Doesn't make sense to give a reasonably sellable item for a pile of random stuff with add-ons like killstreakers, paints and strange parts

Yeah, makes lots of sense, idk why I sent that kind of trade anyway. I have 6 keys, an unusual currently being sold for 12 keys, varying killstreak weapons of average quality each equaling 1-2 keys, and one sniper cosmetic I don't like.

I just don't know what to do tbh, I've listed everything but I don't understand how people will see the killstreak skins since they aren't normally listed in classifieds or smth

in general it's expected that you pay full pure or item overpay. paying with a clump of items is really undesirable

convert your items to keys and ref and buy your hat

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, TheTexanTiger said:

in general it's expected that you pay full pure or item overpay. paying with a clump of items is really undesirable

convert your items to keys and ref and buy your hat

Yeah will do, it's the converting that's the hard part since the other half of the keys is made up of killstreak skins :(

Also just a word of warning, this is a hat that's price has been dropping for months, and has a massive volume for an unusual. It will probably only ever decrease in price over time

• Like 1

Anyone who uses ks skin or festivized skin to try item pay, I will just declined without calculating their value lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bentry Suster said:

Anyone who uses ks skin or festivized skin to try item pay, I will just declined without calculating their value lol

Yeah fair lmao, what's the best way to calculate them?

9 hours ago, TheTexanTiger said:

Also just a word of warning, this is a hat that's price has been dropping for months, and has a massive volume for an unusual. It will probably only ever decrease in price over time

Oh alright then, thanks bro

1 hour ago, Sarkness said:

Still need aid for it ?

I should be alright, it's mostly the killstreak skins that I'm having trouble with but I have some plans 👍

I have a strange Atomizer I got traded to me, and I'll use it to make a strange prof ks one

I do have a conga taunt I might sell too, since they're like 2 keys rn and it's not like literally everyone else doesn't have a conga taunt lol

4 hours ago, AwesomeSause said:

I should be alright, it's mostly the killstreak skins that I'm having trouble with but I have some plans 👍

I have a strange Atomizer I got traded to me, and I'll use it to make a strange prof ks one

I do have a conga taunt I might sell too, since they're like 2 keys rn and it's not like literally everyone else doesn't have a conga taunt lol

Can I trade for the conga? I think I might need it 🥺🥺🥺

7 hours ago, AwesomeSause said:

Yeah fair lmao, what's the best way to calculate them?

its a nightmare,just keep it

5 minutes ago, Jen Only said:

Can I trade for the conga? I think I might need it 🥺🥺🥺

If u want, it's 2 keys 20 ref rn

22 hours ago, AwesomeSause said:

I was aiming for a Frozen Icefall Yule Hog, and I have enough in various items to get one at 25 keys.

Unfortunately, my first trade was declined, and then I was community banned and NOW THE PRICES ARE GOING UP.

So are there any other replacements for this unusual? I'd like something similar, with sparkles n clouds n shit.

Just invest in The Sandman market.

10 hours ago, AwesomeSause said:

How 2????

No, I think it is more worth investing in 1000 jumpers