'hot' take kek

AwesomeSause

Burning flames team captain SUCKS ASS.

I'm not joshing, I'm not pulling legs. IT SUCKS ABSOLUTE ASS!!

HOW CAN YOU LIKE IT?? ITS LITERALLY SOME CRAPPY FLAMES PUT ON A CRAPPY HAT, WHICH ONLY THE CLASSES THAT ARE THE BIGGEST DOUCHES TO MAIN CAN WEAR.

A burning flames patriots peak should be worth more than this absolute piece of shit lmao.

12 minutes ago, Macioeus said:

Not funny +L + ratio +not funny. but I agree with your statment lol. 

no seriously I thought it was just a mangled top hat, the more u kno

5 hours ago, AwesomeSause said:

HOW CAN YOU LIKE IT?? ITS LITERALLY SOME CRAPPY FLAMES PUT ON A CRAPPY HAT, WHICH ONLY THE CLASSES THAT ARE THE BIGGEST DOUCHES TO MAIN CAN WEAR.

A burning flames patriots peak should be worth more than this absolute piece of shit lmao.

image.png.9295639989441ffc6c80c0a8f7e010e4.png

11 hours ago, AwesomeSause said:

biggest douches? no medic for you for a year

There is nothing fresh or hot about this take

It's kind of a case where people decided there had to be one hat to be king

Burning Flames of course is the original #1 effect in the eye of traders

Team Captain was one of the earliest multi-class hats, back in a time where there was no multi-class crate (so multi class unusuals were very desirable/expensive) and was generally considered 

From that era it became known as the status symbol of 'best hat in the game'

Of course since then there have been numerous better hats added, other effects considered much more prestigious than burning flames due to limited availability (namely stuff like Bonzo, Arcana, Spellbound), but if the title of 'best hat in the game' keeps shifting what's it worth? Now that we have so many options which single hat should be the best hat in the game? You could argue it's better for the best hat to be a 1/1 but I think it's good that there's a relatively large number of them around so that it's not in the hands of one single whale to decide whether or not anyone else is allowed to 'beat the game' that is trading.

Plenty of people agree it's the most overrated item in the game. Nothing wrong with that opinion. It's basically holding it's title by tradition at this point.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

biggest douches? no medic for you for a year

If I need to rent a medic gf I wouldn't go for one with this kinda hat doe

1 minute ago, OFWGKTA said:

no one cares

And yet theres a bunch of rich guys here telling me different, thats funny!!!!!!

My sister just revealed her chipmunk cosplay kink to me today, and I really don't know what to do. 

We are a christian household and I can't reveal this to the rest of my family. Like why tf did she bring this up to me in the first place! I used to think I had a trustworthy, admirable sister but now I just feel disgusted. 

She tried to brush it off by booping my nose but I'm not falling for those kind of mental games anymore! 

And I also asked about her opinion on the BF Team Captain. She said it's alright, but it could need some more fur.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Macioeus said:

Yeah, yeah. Now i get it and have only one Word to say. C O P E

There's this really cool function you can do when you see people's backpacks!!!!!!!!! You can "TIME TRAVEL"!!!

highest was £70, at least I ain't wasting actual money anymore lmao

15 minutes ago, AwesomeSause said:

There's this really cool function you can do when you see people's backpacks!!!!!!!!! You can "TIME TRAVEL"!!!

highest was £70, at least I ain't wasting actual money anymore lmao

get ya money up not ya funny up lmfao

On 4/18/2023 at 1:54 PM, AwesomeSause said:

hello tf2 trading community. the burngn flames team captains

that hat is straight doo doo feces! stinky and garbage!

are you guys really like the team captain, its on fire,. only trooper, doctor, and heaven can wear it and those classes STINK!!!!! 

I think this had (not burning flame team captains) shood caust a billion keys... what do you think??

A SHORT ESSAY ON THE BURNING FLAMES TEAM CAPTAIN

Team Fortress 2 is a multiplayer first-person shooter released by Valve Software in October of 2007. In 2010, Valve introduced the Mann Co. Store, allowing players to purchase weapons and hats directly from an in-game UI. The first of it's kind, it set the standard for the free-to-play model in the following years. It also introduced Unusual particle effects that can rarely be applied to hats found in crates using the Mann Co. Supply Crate Key on any crate. This created a long-lasting community-based economy and quickly amassed an estimated worth of over $50 million.

In May of 2011, Valve released a patch adding the community created cosmetic, the Team Captain, to the game. The hat is a reference to M. Bison from the Street Fighter franchise. An Unusual quality version of the Team Captain, specifically the Burning Flames effect, became sought after in the community despite it only being equipable on 3 of the game's classes; the Soldier, the Heavy, and the Medic. The Burning Flames Team Captain (often shortened to Burning Team Captain, or BFTC) is now described as an icon of Team Fortress 2's economy, and perhaps even the game itself.

As mentioned earlier, the hat is only equipable on 3 classes, but is also not the most valuable item in the game. Its high value and desirability is most likely attributed to a longstanding reputation for being expensive. The price has changed over the years but is currently worth over $11,000 dollars. The hat rarely sells due to it's limited quantity of (currently) 10 copies, but sales usually pass the 6000 Mann Co. Supply Crate Key mark. The Burning Flames Team Captain has become an icon for the Team Fortress 2 economy and trading scene due to its high value and desirability, and nothing more.

I wrote that in a few minutes so sorry if its bad.

• Thanks 1