Inventory refresh??

Dick Winters

I may be kicked a dead horse but whats up with the inventory not being able to keep current? Ive checked all my links and everything else and I cannot get a up to date inventory? what can i do to keep it current?

sounds about right... no but really trading is challenging for me now more than ever ...whats a goy tah do?

your best bet is to wish upon a star.

nah but really i'm impatient like the rest of you, usually I just keep a tab open and refresh a few times and if it doesn't work just try later. thats all you can do rn

• 2 weeks later...

I took a long break from tf2 and just recently came back only to find my backpack hasn't updated for 6 years, my break only lasted about 2 or 3 and I have been playing for the last year or so periodically checking bp.tf inventory updates to no avail. Any way to solve this?

Edit: I made a forum account and my problem fixed itself, weird.

welp ive had a few good days of trading and im back to a 6 day old inventory...? what does it not keep up? im lost and i suck but i never had these problems till as of late

2 hours ago, Dick Winters said:

welp ive had a few good days of trading and im back to a 6 day old inventory...? what does it not keep up? im lost and i suck but i never had these problems till as of late

Your inventory refreshed when I loaded it just now