How do i link my marketplace to backpack.tf?

larry86

Hello guys, 

I recently  got accepted as seller on Marketplace.tf but i can't find the option to link it to my backpack.tf.  I remember that the option used to be on settings - connections - but i can't find it anymore. Can somebody help me? Thank you in advance

this also gave me a crisis when i got let back in lol

Basically, you can only do it now on next.backpack.tf - make a new listing, and you can view your current Marketplace.TF inventory through a tab at the bottom. It is slightly different to before, namely the classifieds will just display the USD price but it's vaguely amongst where it should be. It's all a little annoying, I still prefer the old UI, but having to go there every once in a while isn't the end of the world.

17 minutes ago, Norah said:

this also gave me a crisis when i got let back in lol

Basically, you can only do it now on next.backpack.tf - make a new listing, and you can view your current Marketplace.TF inventory through a tab at the bottom. It is slightly different to before, namely the classifieds will just display the USD price but it's vaguely amongst where it should be. It's all a little annoying, I still prefer the old UI, but having to go there every once in a while isn't the end of the world.

Tysm! 

Hi! I know this is your topic but I wanted to ask you if being a marketplace seller is worth it? I was considering it but I wasn't really sure

On 4/5/2023 at 11:55 AM, AwesomeSause said:

Hi! I know this is your topic but I wanted to ask you if being a marketplace seller is worth it? I was considering it but I wasn't really sure

You only can ask yourself these type of questions. If you will invest time, money, do your research, everything is possible. As you can see many people are selling there, so they find a way to make it worth for them. Everything depends on your approach

2 minutes ago, Hack_SlashLTU said:

You only can ask yourself these type of questions. If you will invest time, money, do your research, everything is possible. As you can see many people are selling there, so they find a way to make it worth for them. Everything depends on your approach

O ok ty!