Need help making a price suggestion for an unusual

stranger

1:1 P Shadows Universal Translator, last priced 4 years ago at 300 keys 😐. Was listed at 1700 by Punch at the time of purchase, and was bought for a strange ghosts bonkboy, frostbite executioner, proks aussie scatter and 530 pure. With outdated prices on both the unusuals used to pay for the translator, I am quite confused on how to go about suggesting a new price

2 hours ago, Bentry Suster said:

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198152373135#!/compare/1675987200/1676073600

Also here the trade status of the item is "Obtained separately"

sus, so take a screenshot

I forgot the scatter was used as down payment while I was acquiring keys, but here are the two screenshots of the trade, some keys not pictured, couldnt fit them all in the screenshot

maintrade.PNG

downpayment.PNG

6 hours ago, stranger said:

1:1 P Shadows Universal Translator, last priced 4 years ago at 300 keys 😐. Was listed at 1700 by Punch at the time of purchase, and was bought for a strange ghosts bonkboy, frostbite executioner, proks aussie scatter and 530 pure. With outdated prices on both the unusuals used to pay for the translator, I am quite confused on how to go about suggesting a new price

Congratulations on the buy.

3 hours ago, abcomputer said:

why is it bad

focus on mastering them damn alphabet blocks in your pfp, then you can read what the hat is and answer your own question 👁️ 

14 hours ago, stranger said:

I became sad.

15 hours ago, Squirtle! said:

@shady_, this u?

Screenshot_20230321_193616_Chrome.jpg

Clearly it's fucking not as his name is Shady and that person's name is Bandai smd smd (shaking my dick shaking my dick)

1 hour ago, AwesomeSause said:

People out here really sayin it's shitty it's not that bad

It’s a bad hat that is only valuable cause the case it comes from is old and expensive, plus it has an old halloween effect that can’t be unboxed.

2 hours ago, AwesomeSause said:

Clearly it's fucking not as his name is Shady and that person's name is Bandai smd smd (shaking my dick shaking my dick)

That is a review on shady_'s trust on backpack.tf