Price check FH TS Southern Hospitality

Pistoleta

Hey, I want to check what would be a fair price to sell my FH TS Southern Hospitality in keys. I can't list it yet cuz my backpack wont update at all, so I would like to have some idea of what should I list if for :D The item closest to this one on a classified is a tornado TS for around 4.37k and another one that's identical to mine thats selling for 10k, but seems like too much. Thanks!

image.png.d16e9748b27cad68b196da060ead2fb1.png

good rule of thumb i use for killstreaks with fh/ts is 3x lowest seller/mean lowest sales. however for less popular items like this it would end up being lower i think anywhere from 6.5-8 keys sounds fine. personally i would go for the lower end given last 30 days only 3 bot sales have occured and all for the cheaper/random effects

14 minutes ago, G R O W U P said:

good rule of thumb i use for killstreaks with fh/ts is 3x lowest seller/mean lowest sales. however for less popular items like this it would end up being lower i think anywhere from 6.5-8 keys sounds fine. personally i would go for the lower end given last 30 days only 3 bot sales have occured and all for the cheaper/random effects

I see, thanks! I will see if I can get a sale at the auction on scrap.tf and see how it goes... I think that 5 keys would be good enough then.