ArcticFlesh

Your reputation will slowly tick back up to 0 (at around 1 point a day IIRC), afterwards you can make suggestions again. Keep in mind that when you make suggestions, you actually need evidence of sales, not just saying "they should be worth more", which is why you took such a hit to your reputation. You can also increase reputation by making correct votes for other price suggestions.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ArcticFlesh said:

Seriously guys? So my story goes like this. I offered to raise the price of strange lollichops to a key because a few weeks ago, Youtuber Elmaxo made a joke to raise the price and since that video, it is no longer around 8 refined as the price suggestion says it is. So after making a price suggestion, assuming I didn't read the rules, now my page got hit with a -15 reputation. Will that ever go away? I want to have a good reputation.

As PMF said. You submitted a false suggestion and it was obviously declined. You didn't learn anything about making suggestions before making a suggestion and now are receiving the repercussions for it.

If you want a good rep, do good things. Not memey things lol

6 minutes ago, ArcticFlesh said:

@PMFthen why is every lollichop on every market worth at least 1-2 keys then if its a "meme"?

because artifical inflation =/= real price

16 minutes ago, ArcticFlesh said:

@PMFthen why is every lollichop on every market worth at least 1-2 keys then if its a "meme"?

Give it like a year and they are all back down to pre inflation prices.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ArcticFlesh said:

Seriously guys? So my story goes like this. I offered to raise the price of strange lollichops to a key because a few weeks ago, Youtuber Elmaxo made a joke to raise the price and since that video, it is no longer around 8 refined as the price suggestion says it is. So after making a price suggestion, assuming I didn't read the rules, now my page got hit with a -15 reputation. Will that ever go away? I want to have a good reputation.

Yeah I totally get that. Just like everyone said here, make sure to back it up with sufficient evidence. Just keep moving forward for the time being.

3 hours ago, ArcticFlesh said:

stop commenting on peoples' steam profiles about this suggestion.

>makes a meme suggestion with no evidence and while it's still in its hype phase 

>"omg guys why did I get minus reputation????"

13 hours ago, ArcticFlesh said:

13 hours ago, ArcticFlesh said:

because people will jump in on any bandwagon they see profit off

its just a fad,watch it normalize in 1-2 years at most

19 hours ago, Lucyfer said:

As PMF said. You submitted a false suggestion and it was obviously declined. You didn't learn anything about making suggestions before making a suggestion and now are receiving the repercussions for it.

If you want a good rep, do good things. Not memey things lol

Well that's fucking ironic.

4 hours ago, AwesomeSause said:

Well that's fucking ironic.

My "thing" Didn't last for 24 hours. I've been doing it for almost 2 years. It's not a meme, its a hobby. I didnt manipulate the market for lolz, infact I never meant to increase the price of the Vaccinator in the first place. Just as I bought up stocks, it became more rare and people started matching my price and I had to overtake them. I dropped almost 10,000 USD$ on my favorite weapon because I wanted to.

If I were to sell every single Vaccinator in my collection for 2 ref, I would still not make profit, infact I wouldn't even break even. And thats assuming I can find a buyer (or buyers) for 122,000+ Vaccinators

2 hours ago, Lucyfer said:

My "thing" Didn't last for 24 hours. I've been doing it for almost 2 years. It's not a meme, its a hobby. I didnt manipulate the market for lolz, infact I never meant to increase the price of the Vaccinator in the first place. Just as I bought up stocks, it became more rare and people started matching my price and I had to overtake them. I dropped almost 10,000 USD$ on my favorite weapon because I wanted to.

If I were to sell every single Vaccinator in my collection for 2 ref, I would still not make profit, infact I wouldn't even break even. And thats assuming I can find a buyer (or buyers) for 122,000+ Vaccinators

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/projection

21 hours ago, Lucyfer said:

I'll give you a signed Sandman for all of them.

• ArcticFlesh changed the title to .