Many b/o-s just disappeared

I_Am_Tortilla

• I_Am_Tortilla changed the title to Many b/o-s just disappeared
1 hour ago, Shotgun said:

Tradition, they do that once a while we cant do anything about it 

Reason why? I'm confused.

Ussually when your backpack doesnt have enough pure it takes hides it untill you have enough pure. its very annoying when you do have enough pure but your backpack doesnt update and still hides your listing. 

eg you have 10 keys and no ref but you have a b/o hat for 30 ref. this wont show up until bp registers extacly 30 ref or more in your backpack online inventory. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, G R O W U P said:

Ussually when your backpack doesnt have enough pure it takes hides it untill you have enough pure. its very annoying when you do have enough pure but your backpack doesnt update and still hides your listing. 

eg you have 10 keys and no ref but you have a b/o hat for 30 ref. this wont show up until bp registers extacly 30 ref or more in your backpack online inventory. 

Oh that makes sense. But it's still  weird that they dissappeared simultaneously yesterday evening

happens every now and again to bots, dunno why or how but just all buy orders go kaput for a couple weeks

I assume that the revision of prices. The bots are then dumping the cost. Economy. It's incredibly embarrassing. Therefore, in the last couple of days, I sold 600 hats for keys.

10 hours ago, larry86 said:

Oh that makes sense. But it's still  weird that they dissappeared simultaneously yesterday evening

Not really.. inventories sometimes get refreshed at the same time. So if bot 1 runs out of pure, backpack doesnt show it (I.E., the listing stays), so people trade it, but obviously it has no metal. So people buy from bot 2. This repeats, until all, say 10, of the bots are out of metal. Then backpack/steam servers come back online and updates all 10 inventories at once

a certain few bots steadily inflate the buy orders of lots of unusuals

buy orders for a lot of unusuals become too high which leads to bad purchases and redumping to other bots. the buy orders for those collpase.

because buy orders are too high and are also crashing, some bot owners temporarily stop their bot to avoid getting stuck with bad dumps which leads to more buy orders collapsing as there are even fewer bots.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1