Advertising

Nahkakakkone

Hello there! I recently started using both marketplace and manncostore and I’m curious if I’m allowed to state on my backpack listings that I’m willing to sell on either of those platforms if needed. Thanks for your time, cheers!

Marketplace.tf is 100% fine to advertise, people have been doing that for years. With mannco it's a bit... how do I say it... let's call it complicated. Not sure if you are allowed to advertise it on backpack, but I haven't seen any mods say you are not allowed to. But better wait for a mod to respond to this. (as I said, marketplace is 100% fine)

"explanation" of the mannco situation 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2023 at 12:17 PM, Heidecker said:

Marketplace.tf is 100% fine to advertise, people have been doing that for years. With mannco it's a bit... how do I say it... let's call it complicated. Not sure if you are allowed to advertise it on backpack, but I haven't seen any mods say you are not allowed to. But better wait for a mod to respond to this. (as I said, marketplace is 100% fine)

"explanation" of the mannco situation 

Thanks for the answer mate! I already kinda had the feeling that this is gonna be the answer for some reason :D A lot of people wanna buy on mannco tho as its definitely cheaper so yeah, would be great if we are allowed to offer both. Have a good one! :)