TF2 Blender Commissions open!

Asder

Commissions Open!!!

Heya I'm Asder, primarily used to make CSGO and other stuff but now gonna start making TF2 artworks. I do both SFW and NSFW stuff and ONLY on blender, I don't use SFM.

See my stuff here :
Twitter https://twitter.com/AsderArt

Behance https://www.behance.net/asder_

Lately been experimenting with TF2 stuff so here are some experimental stuff I've made past few days :

image.pngimage.png

Can do some unusual effects right now but will do all soon. You can contact me over Twitter or on Backpack.tf discord server. 

• Like 3

I've personally had many commissions done from Asder in both csgo and tf2. She always does an insane job, the quality is definitely worth the price. I look forward to getting many more commissions done.

• Asder changed the title to TF2 Blender Commissions open!
  • 4 weeks later...

Asder is probably the best Blender artwork maker and editor. She's made a lot of CsGO related artworks for me already and I knew her work would be top tier for TF2 as well. Will never stop getting more work done from her!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Littlepudintater said:

Damn these look insane  bro great work

Thank you very much! Glad you like my work ❤️

• 4 weeks later...

Promos made for Workshop Unusual Effect : Asterism 

image.thumb.png.0e0e138427a55ad207501f2262a6444d.png                                                                                                image.thumb.png.d8ee55449062940dffa209ae627a4fcd.png                     image.thumb.png.12d137f54fddaf7d112273c269725d34.png                                                                                                                                                                     image.thumb.png.37d0efff6f185f4bfff35e83d9912046.png

Promos made for Unusual Effect : Dissolving Dreams

image.thumb.png.444f87a8fb9068a5089ff45b349a8c6a.png                                                                                                                      image.thumb.png.495f6769ac5192e02d9d28100a946d86.png                                                                                                                 image.thumb.png.d7e9ff403a95203947c1bf31a934464f.png

• 2 weeks later...

Promos made for Unusual Effect : Menacing Mann'or

image.thumb.png.d88436ba5d363a5e55f2c9c79be84158.png                                                                                                                                                                                                                         image.thumb.png.de1eb49617607c41f2f91108c2143e55.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...