Inventory Error

Good Guy Mcgee

Inventory Troubles  

4 members have voted

1. 1. is this bad?

• yes
    • no?

My inventory has been 5 months out of date and has not refreshed since and i have no idea why, and before anyone asks yes i have my profile options set to public. Not sure whats causing this error and the even weirder part is the prompt that is see when hovering over the error explains that "We haven't anticipated this error. This is rare. We'll try to figure out why we got this and provide more informative errors in the future." So lads, anyone else got this problem?

Huh.PNG

30 minutes ago, jamil said:

someone needs to make a new site to compete with bp.tf so they finally have an incentive to make their site better

steamcollector.com exists, doesn't hold a candle to bp.

1 hour ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

next.backpack.tf exists but its not so user-friendly

Way more user friendly than old bp imo

Just need to spend a few minutes to work out how to drive it instead of being afraid of change

But anyway to answer OP's question just need to keep trying to get it to refresh - this is just steam servers being smelly garbo and is happening to everyone.

every mf out here complaining that steam inventory error, forgetting its steams fault so having another website like backpack wouldnt do anything

Yeah this has nothing to do with backpack.tf - Valve has really restricted the inventory APIs calls and heaps of websites that need that function are struggling due to Valve restricting it.

So yeah, if you want to blame someone than blame Valve.