Would one like to see Fourth slot of hats and suits be added to the game?

fFlashh

The title as it goes. Mind you it has been already 10 years for this game and it has alot of hats and cosmetics that arent usable by now. Valve barely does any work, if one can remember the massive key price drop and major traders changing keys to metal, that shocked the servers and valve just waited out. I guess buying new servers is expensive.

But like every businessman or politician or a corporate, once the community speaks and asks, it tends to be listened.

So i ask you, does one want to see extra slot in customization section? For as much as you try to give extra colors to the characters, skins and hats theres always at least one spot that remains so basic that even chinese rebrands would yuck at it. With over big variation of hats thats abysmal. 

I'd love a 4th cosmetic slot for some of my loadouts but I also realize that that would be excessive.

However I do strongly believe that there should be a 4th slot reserved for medals so that competitive / event medals are actually worth getting and wearing without sacrificing better cosmetic options. Half the "cosmetic" items in the game at this point are medals of some sort, it's about time they just do it.

Fuck new cosmetic slots, where the new taunt slots at. 8 is pitiful for the like 20/class that exist. Also loadout presets. I need one for attack casual with unusuals, attack casual w/o unusuals, defense casual with unusuals, defense casual w/o unusuals, normal mvm, mvm for hween, gibus vision, no hats, probably some more permutations.

I'd love to be able to wear my service medal and killer's kit without sacrificing a hat or a beard, however people are already making abominations and crimes against team recognition and clipping with only 3 slots, so adding a fourth one would probably screw with that even more.

Slam's idea is the only way I'd see it being a good idea. - Either by adding a fourth slot only for badges & medals, or by making badges & medals able to be equipped in the action slot.

A 4th cosmetic slot has been an utopia since a lot of time. I too would like it, especially for medals and other set possibilities, but I don't think Valve is interested in doing that anytime soon (I hope I am wrong, though.). I don't even know if the engine would be able to deal with it, to be honest. There is a change.org petition already and no matter if it is considered stupid or not, it only has 50 supporters circa as of now. https://www.change.org/p/valve-add-a-fourth-cosmetic-slot-in-team-fortress-2