Are Blood Scopes TRUELY Valuable?

ArtKitCat

Genuine Question, I see so many listings for these “Blood Scopes” listed at crazy prices (like 50 keys). Are these sniper rifles really valuable or are people trying to make a quick buck over something worthless?

Are people actually buying these..?

Blood Scopes will forever and always be a scam. They were created as some stupid niche market by a bunch of traders looking to make a quick buck off random $0.12 battle-scarred skins they bought because "wowee there's blood on the scope of the sniper rifle." There's an infinite supply of war paints that exist in this game, so blood scopes will continue to exist as thousands of people unbox war paints. It's a waste of your time and you should never invest in them. Sure, a handful of people got suckered in to buying them for a handful of keys, but I can assure you the average trader either doesn't know what they are, nor cares about them in the slightest. 

20 minutes ago, TheRenegadeSniper said:

Blood Scopes will forever and always be a scam. They were created as some stupid niche market by a bunch of traders looking to make a quick buck off random $0.12 battle-scarred skins they bought because "wowee there's blood on the scope of the sniper rifle." There's an infinite supply of war paints that exist in this game, so blood scopes will continue to exist as thousands of people unbox war paints. It's a waste of your time and you should never invest in them. Sure, a handful of people got suckered in to buying them for a handful of keys, but I can assure you the average trader either doesn't know what they are, nor cares about them in the slightest. 

I mean, I did'nt even know they existed until just now lol

no, renegade is completely right. blood scopes are listed way higher than some unusual rifles and that is ridiculous. for as long as stupid people keep paying the prices they are for them then they will continue to hold this nonexistent value
DO NOT buy bloodscopes for anything under dirt cheap

If people are willing to pay for them, they're valuable. If you think they're stupid, worthless, or anything more than a weird oddity, then don't buy them. They are incredibly stupid, but if I unbox a skin with a fully red scope you better believe I'm selling that shit for as much as I can. Traders hoard bloodscopes and try to convince people that they're valuable, and as long as people keep overpaying for them then I guess they are valuable. Just don't be an idiot and never buy bloodscopes from a collector. If you really want one, scour the SCM or unbox some skins. Or don't. Preferably don't. 

fully blood is valuable of course,but anything below that you should be lucky that you got a few ref extra (which you wont 99.99% of the time)

• 9 months later...
On 12/16/2022 at 1:50 PM, TheRenegadeSniper said:

It's not a scam. You say these things are common because there's an infinite supply of war paints, but I've been searching the market for HOURS to find a field tested Sniper with more than a pixel of blood on the scope, and I can't find one anywhere! People are collecting them for a reason. If they weren't rare, they'd be cheap and easy to find.

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...
On 12/16/2022 at 6:50 PM, TheRenegadeSniper said:

Oh you've always felt this way then lmao

(Sorry moderators I just noticed I necro'd this)

Edited by AwesomeSause
please don't ban me