Backpack Instant Offer Script

Brom127

This browser plugin adds a button to backpack.tf listings, which will instantly send your offer as specified by the listing.

Saves your precious time otherwise wasted with clicking and searching for the right items. Instead sends the offer usually within 2-3 seconds.

Features

• Supports both Classic and Next backpack.tf
  • Makes use of change
  • Avoids reusing the same items

image.png.68c899bae474722455b041560ec65895.png

- see the (uncut) demo -

Installation

I've tried testing this as much as possible, but its hard to cover everything. Feedback, both positive and negative, is much appreciated.

Requires the Tampermonkey plugin for your browser (see the Installation page).

Greasemonkey does not work for now, sadly. Tampermonkey for Firefox does though.

2 hours ago, Shotgun said:

This saves me a lot of time when someone offers me bunch of items for my unusual

I don't get this, can you explain?

6 hours ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

I don't get this, can you explain?

very useful in valuable trades which requires you to manually click and add a bazillion of keys

49 minutes ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

very useful in valuable trades which requires you to manually click and add a bazillion of keys

Well there's already the key paste script for that, but what I didn't understand by Shotguns comment was that its not like item trades are automated with this script, like how would the script know what items you wanna offer someone, basically I don't think I understand

5 hours ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

Well there's already the key paste script for that, but what I didn't understand by Shotguns comment was that its not like item trades are automated with this script, like how would the script know what items you wanna offer someone, basically I don't think I understand

i didn't see any item trades being mentioned,this likely only works for backpack.tf where ref and key are the only stuff you can do trades with 

18 hours ago, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

i didn't see any item trades being mentioned

Shotguns comment, the one I replied to in the first place

• 1 year later...

would it be possible to add an error if the other party doesn't have enough currency when trying to sell something?

It should already display some notification if it cant find the item or enough currency