Backpack not loading

Phone

I have been trying CONSTANTLY over the past month or so to update my bp, but the fucking api will not update it. Even fallback isnt showing a lot of items, scm-bought/unboxed; non tradable). How can someone make a buy order if their inv cant load. Its completely unusable unless you use a script to auto-refresh your bp. I could guess that anyone who has a bp "value" that is significant will have higher loading priority, because the rest of us simply dont matter! Go check top ranks, they are all within the past day/hour unless they have private inventories, and ive been stuck at 23 while retrying many-many times through the month.

40 minutes ago, Phone said:

Go check top ranks, they are all within the past day/hour unless they have private inventories, and ive been stuck at 23 while retrying many-many times through the month.

Maybe because they care about updating their bp or others do and run the refresh script? Even with the script its taken 16+ hours multiple times. You aren't gonna get that golden window manually.

7 hours ago, Phone said:

I have been trying CONSTANTLY over the past month or so to update my bp, but the fucking api will not update it. Even fallback isnt showing a lot of items, scm-bought/unboxed; non tradable). How can someone make a buy order if their inv cant load. Its completely unusable unless you use a script to auto-refresh your bp. I could guess that anyone who has a bp "value" that is significant will have higher loading priority, because the rest of us simply dont matter! Go check top ranks, they are all within the past day/hour unless they have private inventories, and ive been stuck at 23 while retrying many-many times through the month.

image.png.59fec3fb81031b42d33d98222847a37d.png

I've also been getting these such errors frequently over the past month when trying to update my backpack. Last successful update was 4 days ago.

"Unexpected response (0)

We haven't anticipated this error. This is rare. We'll try to figure out why we got this and provide more informative errors in the future."

Item servers have been silly since around Summer (July specifically), it seems to be an issue on Valve's end.

In one of the Discord servers I am in they have this message to send to the TF Team (specifically the TF2Autobot server):

Dear TF2 Team,

For the past several weeks, the following Web/API endpoint has been non-functional and very unstable:
1. https://api.steampowered.com/IEconItems_440/GetPlayerItems/v0001/

The inability to use this has severely impacted the TF2 trading community and sites which provide the ability to view TF2 inventories.

Also, the trading experience has been very bad (So many errors, unable to confirm the trade, unable to see trade offers history, etc), even after the recent weekly maintenance and reset.

Could you please look into these issues?

You could try to also send a message to the TF team using this: https://www.valvesoftware.com/en/contact?recipient=TF+Team

and send them that message :) It is really annoying and is really bad sometimes

On 11/6/2022 at 1:33 PM, stan_thebest said:

OH, does this thread help? Mine hasnt been loading for 3 months

Thank you mysterious gods, it magically worked after commenting on it

• Phone locked this topic