why does it take so long for backpack to update the effects page?

Medimedes

its been a month after the event and there still arent any of the effects from the halloween crate on the effects pricesheet. why arent they added yet?

Its always been required an effect has at least 1 price before it shows up there. Make it a suggestion for next when the dev wakes up.

Cold Cosmos still doesn't have a page and that came out months ago, so I wouldn't hold your breath for the Halloween effects. 

• Thanks 2

It's a pricesheet. The effects aren't there because there isn't a single unusual with those effects priced yet.

Tbh there should be a complete effects list, but for some reason the bp.tf devs don't see that as important.

I think its also a lot of manual work of going into source film maker and getting the image. might be like 5 hours + of work. also Source is super baaaaaaddddd and unfriendly

2 hours ago, Foxy Grandpa said:

I think its also a lot of manual work of going into source film maker and getting the image. might be like 5 hours + of work. also Source is super baaaaaaddddd and unfriendly

Wrong thing, the effect renders are already on the site if you go search classies for the new effects.

premium already has the effects as searchable, and has since day 1. the devs are just lazy as and dont wanna put it on the regular sheet.