Why, despite the fact that I have the required number of refs, I do not activate purchase orders?

Vlad Boy

Why, despite the fact that I have the required number of refs, I do not activate purchase orders?
Inventory is always in mode "Using fallback"

I can't place orders for what I want (

533949991__2022-10-15_234957384.png.08e506b44d168b6aa7e1ce631709c112.png

my obvious guess would be : the older inventory didn't have enough refs ? keep refreshing the page , eventually it will load the current inventory

11 hours ago, fran said:

my obvious guess would be : the older inventory didn't have enough refs ? keep refreshing the page , eventually it will load the current inventory

I have updated it more than once, but everything also throws me to this page and does not even write that something is missing, and the orders is not shown (

image.png.919a55f436b5b3c21db8c1b3bce10a8a.png

image.png.c0a2f9a9240f8cbc584993dbd7182b79.png

And still doesn't show up(

I love valve servers that sometimes refuse to download anything at all and have to wait for several hours)

image.png.40fa6356965582f646c327dfd0d56e93.png

You can try using my script to refresh your backpack automatically until there's no error/fallback, the latest backpack snapshot is what BP is looking for when it determines if you have enough currency or not.

11 hours ago, Abstract said:

You can try using my script to refresh your backpack automatically until there's no error/fallback, the latest backpack snapshot is what BP is looking for when it determines if you have enough currency or not.

Thank you so much 💜
I used your first script and at first I thought it wouldn't work but!!!! send me more than 2500 thousand times to refresh the page and finally it worked)
Thank you again)

https://pastebin.com/raw/6gsmqGgQ

image.thumb.png.c5558afab6723d13bc408d0a61292e87.png