Backpack not updating?

BarboCarbo

20 minutes ago, BarboCarbo said:

It's been 5 months since my backpack last updated! Keep getting "unexpected response" errors 😕

Yeah steam doesnt load either. Shits being slow because of the new update + the servers were never really good to begin with. Its not backpack.tf, its steam.

Yeah, trying to view my backpack and it keeps showing stuff from 20+ days ago. Wanted to look at it since I just unboxed two unusuals but it never wants to update and it's a Steam issue. The TF2 item servers can be soooooooooooo bad about updating

11 hours ago, Lucyfer said:

Yeah steam doesnt load either. Shits being slow because of the new update + the servers were never really good to begin with. Its not backpack.tf, its steam.

has nothing to do with the update, item servers dying for a good 2 month now, most of the time i have to accept things on the mobile app 30 times before it finally works

4 hours ago, Aysentaro said:

has nothing to do with the update, item servers dying for a good 2 month now, most of the time i have to accept things on the mobile app 30 times before it finally works

Has nothing to do with the update? bruh 😂

it's been a mess for several weeks or months now so it's clearly not related to recent halloween update(s) ; i mean,that is a fact

it's also interesting to notice that it doesn't affect other inventories (csgo for example)

50 minutes ago, fran said:

it's been a mess for several weeks or months now so it's clearly not related to recent halloween update(s) ; i mean,that is a fact

it's also interesting to notice that it doesn't affect other inventories (csgo for example)

Its been a mess before hand, yes. But the update probably does make it worse lol. The SCM and ingame store are flooded with people buying and selling all the new stuff.

1 hour ago, Lucyfer said:

Its been a mess before hand, yes. But the update probably does make it worse lol. The SCM and ingame store are flooded with people buying and selling all the new stuff.

if anything it got better recently so no you have no clue what you are talking about, also as someone pointed out it only affects TF2 inventories for whatever reason

4 hours ago, Lucyfer said:

Whatever you say kiddo. Not gonna waste my time arguing with you.

wow take your insecurities somewhere else