What's your high score for trying to get phished?

Ward - MvM Anyone?

51 members have voted

1. 1. dem phishers

• 1 or 2
    • 3 or 4
    • 5 or 6
    • 7 or 8
    • Russians are so jelly of my bp, I get over 10 phishing attempts a day

i got added by the same guy 4 times before :I

i dont bother to block them because mainly i'm too lazy and/or stupid

I don't have anything worth phishing so 1 or 2 a week. When I had an unusual TC it went up to 1 or 2 a day but still not a lot.

i get 10+ a day, and a ton while i sleep. i have 22 notifications that i cant get to go away cause its phishers who have removed me or deleted there account so it wont show the message, would like to make these notifications go away some how its very annoying, anyone know how?

i get 10+ a day, and a ton while i sleep. i have 22 notifications that i cant get to go away cause its phishers who have removed me or deleted there account so it wont show the message, would like to make these notifications go away some how its very annoying, anyone know how?

steam web chat

also, i don't get a lot of those, maybe one or two, rarely messages

http://steamcommunity.com/chat

I do get, only for some buds, about 2-4 a day, but sometimes more, sometimes less. 

They don't really get me upset now, is just, like a normal day, a day without sterncomurnilty or stemcomhunity is an empty day for me ;_; (? 

Phishing is getting quite annoying now that I finally have a somewhat rich bp :L

And Steamrep helps absolutely ZERO. First of all they stopped accepting phishing reports, but the fact they judge the proof more than the scammer is absolutely annoying! Do they seriously not think these links/pictures are valid?

The next time I see a phisher I wanna have a friendly conversation with him/her about Steamrep, their reason for phishing, and what I can do to actually solve this problem.

Archived