Drawing chibi style commissions for 5 keys! (closed)

kendi

This type of commission is now closed. Thank you to everyone who commissioned me!

Old text:

Hi everyone! For a limited time, I can now draw your TF2 loadouts or an OC in this chibi or tiny cartoon style for just 5 keys!

Example: 

redddbluuu.thumb.png.14a1c205366b1dd25074550570c9e4f6.png

Please feel free to add me on steam if you're interested or got anymore questions! 

My steam profile

1 hour ago, kendi said:

Hi everyone! For a limited time, I can now draw your TF2 loadouts or an OC in this chibi or tiny cartoon style for just 5 keys!

Example: 

redddbluuu.thumb.png.14a1c205366b1dd25074550570c9e4f6.png

Please feel free to add me on steam if you're interested or got anymore questions! 

My steam profile

This is adorable. The bottom left one looks like uhh... whats her name.. shes from a cartoon

3 minutes ago, Lucyfer said:

This is adorable. The bottom left one looks like uhh... whats her name.. shes from a cartoon

Either Clara, Heidi's friend on the wheelchair, or a character that gives me Gravity Falls vibes...

49 minutes ago, Colonel Johnson said:

Either Clara, Heidi's friend on the wheelchair, or a character that gives me Gravity Falls vibes...

I cant remember names, but the title of the cartoon i think has something to do with either a princess, or something about saving the world.

Or both.

7 minutes ago, Lucyfer said:

I cant remember names, but the title of the cartoon i think has something to do with either a princess, or something about saving the world.

Or both.

Star vs the forces of evil

• kendi changed the title to Drawing chibi style commissions for 5 keys!
  • kendi locked this topic
  • kendi unlocked this topic
  • kendi changed the title to Drawing chibi style commissions for 5 keys! (closed)
  • kendi locked this topic