Looking for a capable pac3 creator! (also a vaccinator announcement)

Lucyfer

Not really sure where to go about looking for this, so maybe tf2 knows something?

Pac 3 is an addon for Garry'sMod which allows you to create custom weapons/skins/armor, stuff like that. I play in a gamemode called Underdone, and I'm looking to see if someone can make me a custom gun. If possible, I'd like to see some of your previous creations in pac3 before commissioning.

If you know anyone who is good at pac3, please send them my way.

Also, as for the Vaccinator announcement, I am the Vaccinator Collector, and I'm coming close to reaching 100,000 Vaccinators. I'd like to announce that once I buy my 99,999th Vaccinator, I will be hosting a giveaway! Will probably be hosted on my discord, and scrap.tf, but we will see.  Thanks everyone :D

• Like 2

how much have you spent on vaccinators in total? - metal wise and key wise? I'm also interested in your expereince on doing vaccinator collectors if you ever decided to share

how do you even store 100000 items ? there aren't storage units in tf2 afaik

several alt accounts,i suppose

that's some hardcore dedication so congrats i guess

btw,are you gonna stop now ? wonder how long it will take until a unique vaccinator is back to 0.05 / 0.11 again

2 hours ago, fran said:

btw,are you gonna stop now ? wonder how long it will take until a unique vaccinator is back to 0.05 / 0.11 again

Lots of alt accounts. I currently have 41 steam accounts. Will be getting more.

7 hours ago, G R O W U P said:

how much have you spent on vaccinators in total? - metal wise and key wise? I'm also interested in your expereince on doing vaccinator collectors if you ever decided to share

The majority of the price of my collection comes from buying steam accounts, and the 3 collectors quality that I have. Each account costs me 33$ cdn to unlock and maximize storage. The first collectors vaccinator cost me 200 keys, then the other 2 i bought for 750 each. Each key is roughly 2.40 CDN, and ive spent just over 7,000$ CDN

"I'm also interested in your expereince on doing vaccinator collectors if you ever decided to share"

sorry i just woke up i dont understand this

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fran said:

Also my end goal is to own 9% of all Vaccinators in tf2. Im at 4.864% (80,496 Vaccinators)

7 hours ago, G R O W U P said:

I'm also interested in your expereince on doing vaccinator collectors if you ever decided to share

i mean from start to finish like how much you were thinking of investing and where did you decide to streamline the process. the ammount of accounts you opened etc etc.

3 minutes ago, G R O W U P said:

i mean from start to finish like how much you were thinking of investing and where did you decide to streamline the process. the ammount of accounts you opened etc etc.

Add me on discord: Lucyfer#7284

steam messaging working like a charm right now