Tracking recently sold items while creating price suggestions?

jack00

I'm in the process of creating a price suggestion for a certain unusual that's never been priced, and I've noticed that on most other price suggestions I see, people provide evidence of that item being sold at a certain price as well as the exact ID and history of that exact item that was sold. For example, a price suggestion for a GE breach and bomb had links to the sale of it on mannco.store, and the item history on BPTF (https://backpack.tf/item/9151280729). What I want to know is how to find the item that's been sold if you weren't the one who bought or sold it so that I can provide it as evidence in my price suggestion (I've already submitted my price suggestion but I'm not sure it'll get accepted as it's my first time). Thanks!

• Like 1

Not really answering the question but a work around for the lazy

When i make suggestions, i usually just put down a simple question

(If you have any other sales place it in comment down below)

if someone has a new sale you just ressuggest the suggestion with a new range. Just wait really. Seeing these unu suggestions take quite some time to get accepted.

Hope that helped

@Captainfluffy Thanks for the advice. I picked up an unpriced unusual not long ago for cash thinking I'd want to keep it for a long time, but I've changed my mind and gotten back into unusual trading. Thought I'd take a crack at a price suggestion but I wonder if I should've started with something a little easier.

On 8/26/2022 at 12:19 AM, jack00 said:

@Captainfluffy Thanks for the advice. I picked up an unpriced unusual not long ago for cash thinking I'd want to keep it for a long time, but I've changed my mind and gotten back into unusual trading. Thought I'd take a crack at a price suggestion but I wonder if I should've started with something a little easier.

Nah mate this is a fine place to start, i believe my first price suggestion was an unu aswell. Took me like 6 resuggests before it went through got chewed up alot back then by people for making mistakes. But that helped me alot actually. Don't be afraid of making mistakes just deal with the punches and get on with it! 

i feel like unu price suggestions are just abit easier as they wont sell as often as lets say a: genuine awper hand or something like it, which would require alot more proof and what not to work.

Stay with unu's and if you require more detailed help there is a official discord of bp.tf to help you out if you got more specific questions.

Hope to have helped ya out!