Tips for high tier trading

nutellatoes

I've had 120 keys just lying around my inventory for quite a while now and I'm not very sure about dealing with unusuals worth 100+ keys with huge gaps between buy orders and asking prices. The highest I've ever dealt was around 90 keys and I don't know much about dealing with more rare items so I thought I'd ask for any tips/do's and don't's. What should I be looking for, or should I just avoid it entirely?

thanks

1 hour ago, nutellatoes said:

I've had 120 keys just lying around my inventory for quite a while now and I'm not very sure about dealing with unusuals worth 100+ keys with huge gaps between buy orders and asking prices. The highest I've ever dealt was around 90 keys and I don't know much about dealing with more rare items so I thought I'd ask for any tips/do's and don't's. What should I be looking for, or should I just avoid it entirely?

thanks

Many unusuals will slowly rise in price over time, especially if they are higher in demand. If you want, you can find a nice looking all-class to use and hold onto it. After a few months it should go up, and you can sell for a profit.

High tier trading is fun.You can buy a high demand hat,wait a little bit and resell it for higher and make ez keys(you have to be patience other wise you will end up lost)

• Like 2