Need help pricing this possible 1 of 1

eat_egg

Just unboxed this several minutes ago. I'm thinking of hovering around the price of scout cosmetics with the same effect but it's also a strange so I'm not too sure.

Screenshot_412.png

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, eat_egg said:

Just unboxed this several minutes ago. I'm thinking of hovering around the price of scout cosmetics with the same effect but it's also a strange so I'm not too sure.

Screenshot_412.png

It's almost impossible to really understand the value of your hat now since many crates still have to be unboxed (which may lead to more instances of your hat to appear) and what has been unboxed day 1 still needs to become tradable since the 7 days to make the trade restriction expire haven't passed. Wait for other Scorching Flames (or Burning Flames since they are usually used to determine SF values depending on the situation) to sell and increase the price if what has been sold is not Strange like your hat.

I mean as a consistent comment to make and will be made several more times for the coming days, its hard to say. I got a bf detective,  I have no idea what its worth, but theres no point in asking its value with no predetermined values to its unusual counterparts. So hold tight, if you get good offers, you make up your mind. Sometimes you take an l in the long run but it is what it is 

Id say at maximum 150 keys. It is one of the most common unusual hats being unboxed (apart from the all-class hard counter one) even though the hat itself isn't that bad. Also, hype is a common variable with new hats, so as the days go by and more and more unbox, it will not be as valuable.

Thanks everyone for the tips. I'm only asking because my first 1 of 1 unusual I unboxed (Serenus Lumen Legendary Lid) was worth way higher than what I originally thought so I took an L on that one.

• Sad 2