Strange thing about Steam

RouzenZaker

Hi everyone, I'm going to start all over again. This morning decided to open 10 new boxes, and I fell out 3 unusual in a row, then I proceeded to scm. and started selling things.

Taking it off, putting it up to get the balance of the steam. After which I just stopped loading my profile, scm and other pages, everything except chat.

Spoke to a friend, he said that my profile can not go to, with 10 times he got it, and there I had no avatar and were numbers instead of nickname.
So it was about 2 hours, all this time I monitored the API key, but there was nothing. Checked all the moments on the mail and steem, no extraneous activity was seen.

After reinstalling steam, or just coincided with the time, everything returned to its place as nothing happened.

I have a question someone has experienced similar? 

It most likely was a problem that made your steam files to not load correctly. It happens with games too when, something tries to load but can't and it makes a corrupted file. That file will not work unless it's removed, because it can't be loaded correctly. That's why when u reinstalled it happen to fix the problem. (I'm not an expert, but this is the most likely case I can come up with)

7 hours ago, hollowka said:

It most likely was a problem that made your steam files to not load correctly. It happens with games too when, something tries to load but can't and it makes a corrupted file. That file will not work unless it's removed, because it can't be loaded correctly. That's why when u reinstalled it happen to fix the problem. (I'm not an expert, but this is the most likely case I can come up with)

False. It was my twin brother Quan-lin-lin Dingle and his new hack program. God damn I told him not to do it

8 hours ago, ParticleCreator said:

False. It was my twin brother Quan-lin-lin Dingle and his new hack program. God damn I told him not to do it

bro 💀

• RouzenZaker locked this topic