When Making Classifieds in next.backpack.tf They show the "ADD ME" button in backpack.tf instead of the trade button

Partydonut214

When I am Making Classifieds in next.backpack.tf the classifieds show the "ADD ME" button in backpack.tf instead of the usual trade button, how do I fix this? Is it possible to fix this or do I have to keep using backpack.tf until its fixed?

• Like 1

ngl I had that issue with next.backpack.tf as well. I just use the regular backpack.tf function first.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RussellSproutz_YT said:

ngl I had that issue with next.backpack.tf as well. I just use the regular backpack.tf function first.

I will switch to making Classifieds in backpack.tf again, which kind of sucks because I got used to next.backpack.tf's way of doing classifieds.

Next.backpack.tf seems to have too much going on at once, I'm not sure if I just hate change but I don't like the new design very much, although replacing buds with MVM tickets was quite good

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sergeant Smelly said:

Next.backpack.tf seems to have too much going on at once, I'm not sure if I just hate change but I don't like the new design very much, although replacing buds with MVM tickets was quite good

You can customize them too if you want https://next.backpack.tf/account/market-spots

3 hours ago, nubs said:

havent noticed that issue, but i have been a bit bummed that you cant add a b/o directly from the stats page anymore

You still can, on the right next to “item information” and the wiki button https://next.backpack.tf/stats?item=Mann Co. Supply Crate Key&quality=Unique 

• Thanks 1