Trading with a banned outpost user, but not on steamrep

grimdercell

Just a question which came into my mind after Christley's case:

If you trade a user you found on other trading sites (bazaar, tf2tp) but he/she is a banned outpost user (reason: alt of a scammer) but is not banned on steamrep (IP address different) or any other sites. Will you get banned anywhere? 

I don't think so. Any ban reason that gets you banned from OP but not SR probably isn't very serious.

I don't think so. Any ban reason that gets you banned from OP but not SR probably isn't very serious.

Such as faking c/o's?

Or anything that happened in the last 2 years?

You can't get banned for trading banned people on outpost. Only marked people on steamrep. Also chances are if he/she is banned on outpost for a scamming alt, they will likely be marked in the future so it's still a good idea to stay clear from these sluts.

Such as faking c/o's?

Or anything that happened in the last 2 years?

That's the scenario that Christ guy or whatever just got banned for. I looked into it a bit and the guy was banned for an alt that was posting fake c/os

That's the scenario that Christ guy or whatever just got banned for. I looked into it a bit and the guy was banned for an alt that was posting fake c/os

yeah, no I thought it was obvious enough I was referring to Christley

yeah, no I thought it was obvious enough I was referring to Christley

Some things aren't as easily understood in text. ;~;

I'm ban from Outpost for insulting and a some traders don't want to trade with me just because that, even if I'm polite, friendly etc. I can't get it :c

If the account was banned for being a scammer alt I won't trade with it... if it's for relisting, foul language, other minor shit I don't care

Archived