Update on the situation.

Kolt

Has anybody got any sort of update regarding the current situation of trading?

I have contacted Steam Support and they have just noted that they have passed the information onto other departments. Has anybody actually received any sort of information as to what the issue is or when its going to be fixed?

• Like 4

it'll be fixed in valve timeâ„¢

update on mr glitch exploity boi; he dumped all his stuff in mannco; he mistyped his devilish diablo alakablamicon as $1

he's mad lmao

image.png.72068797a4680935e15cc1e43fde21fe.png

I expect it'll be a Monday problem

Plus I'm sure they're paying a lot more attention to the CSGO major on right now

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Alecto said:

Plus I'm sure they're paying a lot more attention to the CSGO major on right now

Does it not affect CS:GO trading?

21 minutes ago, Seminal Inhalation said:

(I literally made this account to reply to this lmao)
anyways, yeah it does but Valve doesn't really care lol.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alecto said:

Oh right, I forgot they don't work on the weekends.

1 hour ago, Seminal Inhalation said:

It's an issue to do with trading rather than being game specific I think - Really only difference the 7 day trade hold has is that when the trade is complete the 7 day trade hold is applied to all traded items. So theoretically I could see someone trading a rather expensive sticker for a pile of cheaper things, and while the trade is occurring apply the sticker to a weapon much like how people are unboxing with the keys that go 'missing'. I suppose same goes with cs crates, they're commonly worth a lot more than tf2 cases.

So while I haven't heard of it happening for other games I don't see why it couldn't be.

5 hours ago, LaughingLollipop said:

update on mr glitch exploity boi; he dumped all his stuff in mannco; he mistyped his devilish diablo alakablamicon as $1

he's mad lmao

Karma xd

• Like 2

Depends on valve, I'm gauging it via the crate depression timeline tbh. Happened on a Friday back in July 2019. Until then no one should trade

9 hours ago, LaughingLollipop said:

he's mad lmao

It's karma smh

Question, didn’t valve give a blanket statement in the past that they’re cutting down on real world trading so you guys think this is the beginning of that 

16 minutes ago, itstaytay said:

Question, didn’t valve give a blanket statement in the past that they’re cutting down on real world trading so you guys think this is the beginning of that 

Definitely not, trading and the economy brings Valve hella money, no reason for them to try and slow the economy down.

15 hours ago, LaughingLollipop said:

he's mad lmao

mad profit v2

• Love 1

21 hours ago, LaughingLollipop said:

he's mad lmao

what's awesome is this wasn't even a glitch or an exploit, this was his own dumb ass that's responsible for it. i love it

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, LaughingLollipop said:

he's mad lmao

How is that worthy of -rep though, It's his fault for selling it for 1.54 $ fair and square lol.

does anyone have any idea if buy orders are gonna go back to normal cause they dropped hella hard especially on unusuals

7 hours ago, laz said:

does anyone have any idea if buy orders are gonna go back to normal cause they dropped hella hard especially on unusuals

forgive me for not knowing how markets work But why does the Bots having a lower Buy order amount for unusuals matter