some things about the new interface

Captainfluffy

i wanna get accustomed to the new interface and found some weird things i guess? and some quirks that could be made better :D

weird listing bug i found:
when removing a listing and you simply check the item in your backpack it will remove the portrait and some other stuff on it and say this listing has been removed. when you wanna try go a page back to the main menu it wont let you or it will but just still show the pop up . idk exactly how to explain it, it's weird.

new listing maker:
the new make listing button is quite nice i really like that you can select multiple items and it showing you inventory in a nice clean way.

though it seems odd in some ways i feel, like being able to select multiple items yet they all just list for the same amount you listed for. even though they are all different items..
maybe there could be an option to have it just get the next selected item when you are done listing one of them like "popping up the next slide" you could say.

another idea is that you could implement the sell button on the item when you hover over it, yet it just brings you back to the make a new listing popup and has said item already selected. 

just some rambling idea's 

3 hours ago, Captainfluffy said:

though it seems odd in some ways i feel, like being able to select multiple items yet they all just list for the same amount you listed for. even though they are all different items..
maybe there could be an option to have it just get the next selected item when you are done listing one of them like "popping up the next slide" you could say.

It's meant to be a bulk listing creation when used in that method for say, listing 500 robo parts at once. Although a multi-listing button as you suggested would be nice, I believe fisk is trying to get any missing features from the old site before adding new stuff.

3 hours ago, Captainfluffy said:

another idea is that you could implement the sell button on the item when you hover over it, yet it just brings you back to the make a new listing popup and has said item already selected. 

If you click on the item the popup has a "Sell this item" button at the top. It's an extra click but I believe it was done to avoid overcrowding the hover-over menu because it's pretty packed if you have an unusual skin: https://imgur.com/E2IxNYn