Can someone help me to price this skin?

c1vxm

image.thumb.png.8cfeb46dd26bdf057fe09641ce0d8c62.png

This is a Strange Pumpkin Patch Flame Thrower in mw i did a trade up for it and havent been able to find any prices for it. If someone could help me id greatly appreciate it!

• c1vxm changed the title to Can someone help me to price this skin?

how much money you spent rolling for it and then your profit margin for gambling on it.

100% chance at 1/5 odds of getting flamethrower is like 400 bucks or something

150-200keys at least 

mw cost like 4x field tested price to roll

Probably in the ball park of 180 keys at the moment - pumpkin patch is considerably less sought after than boneyard. Yours isn't a special pattern (there are people who'd overpay for purple) so really the main attraction of yours is to be traded up to commando grade.

Minimum 150. I'd keep an eye out for others, and check previous sales. Maybe contact someone with premium

9 hours ago, c1vxm said:

image.thumb.png.8cfeb46dd26bdf057fe09641ce0d8c62.png

This is a Strange Pumpkin Patch Flame Thrower in mw i did a trade up for it and havent been able to find any prices for it. If someone could help me id greatly appreciate it!

Hello I'm the ape that bought the ft purple flame and the purple mw minigun, look as far as pricing goes go off the crafting price and add a lil. Probs around 180 mark atm if you can find a buyer, shame it ain purple I would have offered to buy it  

Edited by MetalMalisha