Does anyone actually use their damn grenade launcher in MvM?

Ward - MvM Anyone?

My loadout is loose cannon, scottish resistance and pan

I upgrade my stickie to necessary levels and then start buffing the damage of loose cannon, why?

I keep muself away from harm so i don't need damage resistance and I use canteens only against tanks(I usually take down the tanks when playing mvm with my friends). when sticky has max reload speed, max dmg and two clip upgrades I buff the dmg of loose cannon.

Loose cannon deals 100-120 dmg when you shoot at tank or double donk an enemy, it is easy to deal a lot of damge this way if you are either running for cover/ammo and don't have ammo on stickie or you have already laid a trap and don't want to waste it.

In the end you become a glass cannon which has suitable gameplay for me.

Nearly all demoman weapons can be used in mvm. 

Sometimes I play bootleger + scotres + eyelander, sometimes stock, sometimes lochnload + scotres + eyelander/pan. Even last wave demoknighting is funny. :3

If we're talking about Two Cities, the whole tour can be done with any setup, it just depends on the team you are playing with.

That aside, the pipes are very useful too, sometimes my friends just use only that and equip a Sticky Jumper or a shield for protection and keep on spamming the nades.

Archived