Is pink a rare float on autumn war paints?

F. Bomb Fitzgerald

It is nothing super rare like a balloonicorn crest on gents or a #1 pattern blue gem case hardened on csgo knives but it its arguably the best pattern for autumn skins (not war paints, mk2 would be the war paint) . People like to overpay for purple patterns and many collect them. Here is a good but outdated guide to skins like the one you got: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=591979753 Under the "Variable Textures" section you can find the Autumn skins and their raw texture. As you can see, the purple patch has a decent size, so a few nice purple patterns exist.  Definitely a nice pickup if you paid market price for it :)

Thank you for the super thoughtful answer!  I sort of suspected it wasn't super rare, but still a desirable float.  I paid 87 cents on SCM for it, which I thought was good since it was strange and had the killstreaker already on it.

Yeah Not really worth more as such, but at least more desirable than the regular browns or rusty oranges the skins can generate with occasionally. Its a decent pickup for what you paid. Fades usually aid a little more but its one of the better colors imo.

Archived