new UI, everyone will switch to it [Bug report]

RouzenZaker

Hi all. This topic was created for a reason.

I love bp.tf and soon everything will be moved to the new UI. This is not for "fisk". And for regular users, the more people will use the new design, the more bugs will be revealed.

I would like to highlight a few significant bugs, which lose the whole sense of simplicity and clarity of the new UI + complete incompatibility with the old one.

So I'll start with something that caught my eye right away.

(1)

image.png.6ebe3150c9e31b5224178f041309717b.png

1.there is no way to view the gloss and effect on the professional kits.

(2)

image.thumb.png.c7ef92d3e905ff0e41fab31a6bfb62aa.png

2.When you click on notifications - it goes to page 404. (2),(3)

image.thumb.png.bc19b204076478150a077771ca8cbaac.png

4.Some font colors (e.g. on the classic theme) are very hard to see. (I don't like the black theme because it makes my eyes tired)

image.thumb.png.cbc4b4f7efc5c6107f2abfb68d974a6e.png

5.visual bugs, I am not a price moderator when I close my suggestion

image.thumb.png.ab5ee912e19d4e11337a2414cb4ebef4.png

When you do SuGG on the new UI, this is how it appears on the old one (the entire page, which breaks its geometry)

image.thumb.png.633edcd20c5ec7210360172ce5497048.png

no quick link to sell the item

image.thumb.png.1046c32b7e87b60372aa803794c250fe.png

and when you click on an item, there's not even an option to choose to sell it 

image.thumb.png.6314a275c7cfb7d20bb7781918dc49ca.png

p.s I want to note that this message is to draw attention to the problem existing on the new UI and attract new users to identify bugs

Also, there is no edit button after creating a "suggestion", and when you go to the editor from the old bp. there is just nothing.

• Administrators

Hello,

Thank you, this is why we request as much feedback as possible. We want people to try the new design because user reports are the most helpful way to find out the worst problems.

Most of these issues will be fixed by tonight!! The "classic" theme is still a work-in-progress; please understand.

I was considering adding a 'sell' button from the item history dialog. At the time I had trouble getting it to work for some reason, but I'll try again because I want to provide a second way to list items.

cant tell if they are in a private backpack or whatever. there's no history i dont know

but wow, i get classified trend snapshots from bots instead yahhhhh

nice graphs

• Administrators

Some of these issues have been fixed today. I cannot reproduce this issue with Fabricators, because the ones I see seem to have sheen and killstreaker information attached.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, roygbiv said:

cant tell if they are in a private backpack or whatever. there's no history i dont know

but wow, i get classified trend snapshots from bots instead yahhhhh

nice graphs

I've put these charts back exactly as they exist on the old interface, which reminded me exactly why I didn't want to put them back just yet.

image.png.7fca189aed53f86fda145ad231d3273b.png

This data is completely tainted. I don't know why. The histories for these charts all need to be nuked, or at least massaged to get rid of these broken datapoints. This is a project on its own and I want the old interface to go before I do something about it.

2 hours ago, fisk said:

Some of these issues have been fixed today. I cannot reproduce this issue with Fabricators, because the ones I see seem to have sheen and killstreaker information attached.

I remember having this problem yesterday but it seems resolved now.

Archived