Ways to cash out

CatLuck

I wanted to cash out , but the option to receive paypal payments is sadly not available in my country. Is there any other methods ?

You can cashout on mannco.store using Payoneer. Granted, I've never done it before and I know nothing about payoneer, so I'm not the one to guide you on that part.

Convert everything to keys and use https://skinport.com .It's really easy and I cashed out over 500 keys. Also keys are selling fairly quickly so it shouldnt take long if you price them well. Fee is about 12%. Not really an advert but it's just easy to use and without much headache.

If you trade your items for keys, you can sell via Zelle and or bitcoin. (Recommend zelle, you can't charge-back, so no worries of charge-back)

26 minutes ago, neowizar said:

Convert everything to keys and use https://skinport.com .It's really easy and I cashed out over 500 keys. Also keys are selling fairly quickly so it shouldnt take long if you price them well. Fee is about 12%. Not really an advert but it's just easy to use and without much headache.

Skinport doesn't let me sell my items again bc of my country.

31 minutes ago, TheSun said:

If you trade your items for keys, you can sell via Zelle and or bitcoin. (Recommend zelle, you can't charge-back, so no worries of charge-back)

Zelle only for US

45 minutes ago, neowizar said:

Can I sell my keys there and move the money to my paypal the way that was done in marketplace.tf? I also want to cash out but unlike catluck I can use paypal in my country and I prefer it. 

2 hours ago, Markos_WSK said:

Can I sell my keys there and move the money to my paypal the way that was done in marketplace.tf? I also want to cash out but unlike catluck I can use paypal in my country and I prefer it. 

What's stopping you from just selling to key buyers then?

8 minutes ago, Very Frank said:

What's stopping you from just selling to key buyers then?

I dont have experience doing paypal trades. Using a website is safer and also saves time, which I dont really have nowadays. Do you really think selling to key buyers is faster and safe? 

21 minutes ago, Markos_WSK said:

I dont have experience doing paypal trades. Using a website is safer and also saves time, which I dont really have nowadays. Do you really think selling to key buyers is faster and safe? 

Depends to who ofc. There is a lot trusted people in the community.

I used cs.deal's bank transfer to cash out some of my tf2 items. though, their fee is pretty hefty for non-european residents and takes a couple of days for the money to arrive, but it works (for me at least)

11 hours ago, Markos_WSK said:

its how im currently cashing out and i havent had any issues so far, i just go to the cash trading forum and post a listing saying im selling keys, just make sure the people youre selling to are trusted. 

15 hours ago, Markos_WSK said:

There's reputable cash buyers on the forums here. The ones with tons of rep will usually buy for a bit lower than you want, but it's at least a guaranteed sale. 

On 4/11/2022 at 10:17 AM, TrevTNK or Lucy said:

You can cashout on mannco.store using Payoneer. Granted, I've never done it before and I know nothing about payoneer, so I'm not the one to guide you on that part.

Some info as a payoneer user

payoneer has a static fee of 3$ so its good for big cashouts. its cheap if you are from the states and you dont have to worry about the  conversion (kinda invisible) fees i sadly have to deal with (usd to euro). But its not too bad. For a payoneer account you will need to provide a picture of your passport (maybe some other id will do aswell?) so that might be a big downside to some. From payoneer you can get the money to your bank account. 

Overall its pretty good. the account will take some days (maybe up to a week) to setup

• CatLuck locked this topic

Archived