Walter's Funny Commissions are now Open!

Ears4you107

I know, very original and unique, someone doing commissions, with all jokes aside though, im doing alot more than just profile pictures. 

I'm also doing...
Drawing your loadout's in the Achievement Icon style
Animating a certain TF2 Item rotating
SFM Picture of your character in-pose, whether its taunting, walking, or something else,

and A LOT more that I would talk about but I'm not gonna since I already wrote everything down on my profile (hint hint look at my profile for everything i can do ;D )

aaaaand, that's it!
That's all I've come here to talk about.

I couldn't think of anywhere to advertise TF2 only related commissions besides Backpack.tf Forums so I'm posting this message here lol. 

5 hours ago, TrevTNK or Lucy said:

how am i supposed to look at the work you can do, if only 1 of the 6 examples are actually working links?

...what

1 hour ago, Ears4you107 said:

...what

wdym what? On your profile, you have linked 6 examples. but only 1 of the links works.

4 minutes ago, TrevTNK or Lucy said:

wdym what? On his profile, he links 6 examples. but only 1 of the links works.

BRUH 

THE LINKS DONT WORK
why dont they work 😕

2 hours ago, TrevTNK or Lucy said:

do you need help fixing it?

kinda, ive been working for most of the day on something else, but when I WAS trying to fix it, I couldnt figure out where to upload gifs, since imgur wouldnt work 

I originally just well... its stupid, but I thought I could just send a link to the files in the link url, just like dragging and dropping the file from the file manager to a blank page. That, obviously didnt work, so i tried imgur, and it wont accept gifs sooooo yea

14 hours ago, Ears4you107 said:

I originally just well... its stupid, but I thought I could just send a link to the files in the link url, just like dragging and dropping the file from the file manager to a blank page. That, obviously didnt work, so i tried imgur, and it wont accept gifs sooooo yea

add me on steam

Archived